Oct 30, 2017
Nice idea. I will do it once the new update comes out

i have some ideas for the upcoming update if you wanna consider, i mean i love linda scenes (mon/son) big turn on for me :D
so i was thinking may be you can make some more kinky scenes of joey and linda like.

1- Joey enter the bathroom while dad was taking shower and fuck linda while dad there.

2- joey enter parents bedroom and fuck linda on her bed under the blanket same scene like (Nympho 1 milftoon comic) and linda as her husband for something like medicines or anything while joey fucking her under the blanket.

3- linda trying to fix her relationship with dad and plan a trip to go to beach or pool but end up getting fucked by joey. (Beach milftoon comic)

4- school added to the game and joey do something stupid at school and linda was called for the complain, while hearing the complain in principal office joey finger her and then fuck her in school washroom.

5-dad, joey and linda go for shopping and linda end up getting fucked by joey in the changing room or tricked by joey. while fucking dad come close to curtain and if she is ok, she pulls out her face while joey fucking her from behind. (Kinky)

6-Linda and Gloria threesome with joey

i can go on more and more. i just love this milfs especially Linda :D :D

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Jade1215

Mar 5, 2020
anyone if i download the v0.29 and then i have v0.25 is all other version will be in v0.29 also? or i will download the other reamining version like v0.26, v0.27 and v0.28?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Part 1 android version pls...???
We can't do it. Only Part 3 has a GUI that allows for Android.

may i get a full save file please? for part3
Check a few posts back please or on Patreon. We posted one that is right off the start of the latest version.
If you want to just start from part 3 then you don't really need a save. Just click Start and it will start

anyone if i download the v0.29 and then i have v0.25 is all other version will be in v0.29 also? or i will download the other reamining version like v0.26, v0.27 and v0.28?
Part 3 will have the latest version. You don't need to download previous versions unless you want to play Part 1 and Part 2 which are separate.
To play the game from start play Part 1 , Part 2 and then download the latest version of Part 3. Please keep in mind that Part 1 and Part 2 are quite old so in Part 3 you will find an updated better looking GUI , less bugs and no grind (which is quite dominant in Parts 1 and 2).

Is there any update walk through of milf toon drama
Check a few posts back or at our forum (requires free registration) at

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i have some ideas for the upcoming update if you wanna consider, i mean i love linda scenes (mon/son) big turn on for me :D
so i was thinking may be you can make some more kinky scenes of joey and linda like.

1- Joey enter the bathroom while dad was taking shower and fuck linda while dad there.

2- joey enter parents bedroom and fuck linda on her bed under the blanket same scene like (Nympho 1 milftoon comic) and linda as her husband for something like medicines or anything while joey fucking her under the blanket.

3- linda trying to fix her relationship with dad and plan a trip to go to beach or pool but end up getting fucked by joey. (Beach milftoon comic)

4- school added to the game and joey do something stupid at school and linda was called for the complain, while hearing the complain in principal office joey finger her and then fuck her in school washroom.

5-dad, joey and linda go for shopping and linda end up getting fucked by joey in the changing room or tricked by joey. while fucking dad come close to curtain and if she is ok, she pulls out her face while joey fucking her from behind. (Kinky)

6-Linda and Gloria threesome with joey

i can go on more and more. i just love this milfs especially Linda :D :D
Some of these we already (kinda) did ^_^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: niceperson9990

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
And the corrupted file was milftoon.vis open.dll and config.ini.bak
You either downloaded a wrong version for your operating system OR you are using an older version of WinRar (or another extractor).
Download the newest version of WinRar (yes it matters) to extract the file.
Also make sure that you antivirus is not flagging the file as a false positive
Hope this helps

how do i fix gloria bra bug in 0.27??
i download the last verison from here
Exiting - Restarting the game helps. The fixed version is posted here. You must had downloaded the wrong one from either an older version OR from another location. Download again from the MEGA here please or from Patreon or from Milftoon.com (which also has the game)

Last edited:

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
I am glad to see this game is evolving. Finally u removed useless grindy emenets like time and stats. also added hints menu, good job. still it needs some improvements , for example not autoforward text. i have some questions for the dev
1) Do u work on game and comix parallely or there are two different teams?
2) what is your vision on this project, do u have roadmap and future of this game?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
vmonteiro - Your english is perfect and better than ours man ^_^
Thank you for your 5* review and the lengthy description. We will try to do our best not to disappoint ^_^

Reactions: vmonteiro

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
Guys i forgot what i was going to do i loaded my last save from last ver at the hotel i went every where i think i have to fuck the secretary but i forgot what to do

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys i forgot what i was going to do i loaded my last save from last ver at the hotel i went every where i think i have to fuck the secretary but i forgot what to do
Check the Walkthrough and retrace your steps from there. If you are lost , download the Save which I uploaded a few posts back. That one is right at the start of the current version.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
This is PART 2 - FIXED (up to end) for MAC for those that were having problems running the 0.26 on MAC.

Please let me know if this works for you guys.

Reiichi38

Feb 28, 2019
Hey, I downloaded and extracted to a folder but couldn't get the game to start. It loads a window and textbox with an error that says:

"SDL Init failed
Couldn't init SDL. App will close now."

Afterwards, Notepad opens "messages.log" that says this:

"13:39:51.016:Unable to open SDL: CoCreateInstance() DirectX error 0xx"

I'm on Windows 10, with a 1080ti. I've tried running it as an administrator and in comp mode. Still having the same problems...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hey, I downloaded and extracted to a folder but couldn't get the game to start. It loads a window and textbox with an error that says:

"SDL Init failed
Couldn't init SDL. App will close now."

Afterwards, Notepad opens "messages.log" that says this:

"13:39:51.016:Unable to open SDL: CoCreateInstance() DirectX error 0xx"

I'm on Windows 10, with a 1080ti. I've tried running it as an administrator and in comp mode. Still having the same problems...
Which link did you use? The Mega that I posted above ? Because that's for a MAC even though your error sounds like it is for the Android port

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes