Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Was it just me, or does anyone else miss Linda?
I hope they will put many positions for Linda, as well as change the way Linda stops
When you talk to Joy because she hasn't changed since the first update

Reactions: V&M

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Does the artist change for the art and animation?
I see the quality is quite different now in a bad way imho tbh. I compared the part 3 art with the previous parts, for example Gloria is poorly drawn and poorly animated from the beginning of part 3 I can see the difference clearly. I'm sorry

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I absolutely love this game. Art is perfect etc...
But the biggest problem is not the engine problems. I think, the biggest problem is the ''flow'' of the game.
What im trying to say is; I'ts not nice when you work your ass of to get main girls scenes, and middle of the most exiciting moments youre forced to go for some other girls coming out of nowhere. And starting with classic ''handjob-titjob/blowjob-vaginal sex'' that im okay with. But, at that point we already progressed most beautiful and desired milfs scenes. So youre like 'man f*ck this hospital and f*cking Glorias niece, gimme my hot milfs' but forced to do for progression and its killing the mood hard.
Just my toughts and for the dev's own good. Keep up the good work!
lol, I don't totally agree but I understand sometimes it's frustrating, you set your mind to something and then get distracted by some other task. Very funny way to put it though.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes