hou78

Jan 3, 2019
when is the update tommorow it will be exactly a month in our place since the last
Linda ass deserve some good angle fucking.we don't got any ass view since her kitchen scene that was really hot.
Plz drop update at the earliest we don't have much to do in this lockdown.......

Reactions: jowishg

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
when is the update tommorow it will be exactly a month in our place since the last
1. Updates are between 3-5 weeks
2. Check a few posts back to see what we posted on our Patreon (or visit it directly) about the estimation for this update

Linda ass deserve some good angle fucking.we don't got any ass view since her kitchen scene that was really hot.
Plz drop update at the earliest we don't have much to do in this lockdown.......
I don't know why everyone everyone says that it is Linda since we haven't said that. She could be in this update or could not. Check the polls though since that is a good indicator of which girl the update is based on for this update.

• Angry
Reactions: Citlaly

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Welp, I guess dev said it's probably not Linda. I was doubting that Linda no condom comment before but I guess that was just a hopeful comment and not actually verified.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I think everyone was trolled with "Linda no condom"
having seen that it has no official confirmation other than mere speculation xD

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I don't get it, what's this about Parts 1 and 2 and 3 ..

Is the download for part 3 only?? And If I want to start game from beginning do I have to download and play Parts 1 and 2 separately??

WTF is going on xD

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018

Is the download for part 3 only?? And If I want to start game from beginning do I have to download and play Parts 1 and 2 separately??

WTF is going on xD
there are three different parts of the same game, so it would be good for you to play parts 1 and 2, respectively, to see the content of each part, like the progress of the story and the H scenes, part 3 is presented in the gallery that has small parts of scenes in which you can see what happens, but there is no dialogue.

blackhammerer

Sep 6, 2019

WTF is going on xD
you can look at it like different discs. Disc 1, disc 2 and disc 3 for the same game

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Damn so part 1 and 2 is not and wont be available for android, anyone know if this works on joiplay?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes