• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
is there pregnancy system in this game? I like art and style
Mrs Jackson (the teacher) gets pregnant and gives birth
Mrs Gloria is currently pregnant but not showing (at least thats what she says... :unsure: or she she really? :sneaky:)
Joey is also trying to get Linda pregnant too but she is more careful and she asks for condoms (for now)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocomiel1

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I would be very angry if I did not find Linda with this update :mad::mad::mad:
Sorry to upset you but you should really check the polls on Patreon as those are good indicators what girl comes first/next etc.
In this update you will most likely not see Linda as she is planned for yet another update and given that she was done in the update right before this one.

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
The polls I can see are all storyline progression and game mechanics stuff, nothing on which girls get railed next and what positions. That might be hidden in the tier-4 polls.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I will play it because I am a fan of this great game. Yes, I am broken inside because there is no Linda, but I will be patient. :(

Also, because Dev replies and answers to members that he is a man you must respect

Reactions: hou78

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Without linda the game somewhat lost its soul i m gonna leave this update as it is.waiting for next month begins....:sleep::cry:

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I think the problem with is that they set out on this game with the intention of making it one big linear story and not like the others where there is a story for each girl. If that was the case the Devs could have actually finished Linda's branch as early as the .20s version. And since it's already reached this point it's almost hard to start from scratch and remake the game until they actually finish the official 100 updates they've planned to reach that v1.00 release.

Still, this game is still one of the better looking games out there, although a bit inconsistent at times. And although Joey is a bit unlikable, overall the story is good. There's just a lot of unfulfilled Linda cravings from players because of the wait.

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Man, I’ll be ok with no Linda in this update but her last scene was not good and so disappointed that it’s sad that we’ll have to wait so long to see her again.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes