Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Why is there no discord or live broadcast of a drawing I think would be better so that there will be more communication between the supporters and the developer :geek:

Because Dev answers questions that have been repeated a million times and this is a waste of time and effort, and it is better for the discussion to be useful for the developer and supporters :unsure:

I hope that this work will reach very high positions, so change must be made for the better :giggle:

Last edited:

open1235

May 3, 2020
Why is there no discord or live broadcast of a drawing I think would be better so that there will be more communication between the supporters and the developer :geek:

Because Dev answers questions that have been repeated a million times and this is a waste of time and effort, and it is better for the discussion to be useful for the developer and supporters :unsure:

I hope that this work will reach very high positions, so change must be made for the better :giggle:
Then support him on patreon and ask there, otherwise be grateful that he answers questions in this thread at all.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
guys, we all know that Linda is and will always be everyone’s favorite milf if not ,its the majority, however, the game has other characters to be developed as well, until last year if i'm not mistaken, we didn't have sex scenes with Linda, now we have.
before that they were just scenes of teasing.
Laticia for example we have 1 scene of her and we haven't had anything about her for a long time, Mrs kelly doesn't have much ..

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
guys, we all know that Linda is and will always be everyone’s favorite milf if not ,its the majority, however, the game has other characters to be developed as well, until last year if i'm not mistaken, we didn't have sex scenes with Linda, now we have.
before that they were just scenes of teasing.
Laticia for example we have 1 scene of her and we haven't had anything about her for a long time, Mrs kelly doesn't have much ..
I think people are upset because they were waiting a cool scene with her given the fact that her scene in the last update wasn't well received.

Reactions: hou78 and Zkorey

ShadowKing87

Jul 29, 2018
9kerbe
[QUOTE = "jaffer2013, posta: 3766597, tag: 757742"]
A frissítés késő volt, a frissítésnek ma meg kell válnia :menő:
[/IDÉZET]
Hope

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
House milf is by far the best character. That is why everyone wants scenes with her. I feel like were getting cucked whenever she does make an appearance, thats why we cant just relax and move on to someone else for a little while. We need our linda thirst quenched before we can leave her alone for awhile!

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Eventually the Granny will be the next focus
Grandma's updates should be exclusive for those who pay on patreon who have strange tastes, in my case this grandmother has no appeal unless she has an absolute remake of the face at least:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Grandma's updates should be exclusive for those who pay on patreon who have strange tastes, in my case this grandmother has no appeal unless she has an absolute remake of the face at least:LOL:
who do you think asked for her scene in the game it was the patreons and fans on the Milftoon page.

Oct 30, 2017
i read the comments that people talking about no linda scenes. its sad for me. i mean linda is hotted milf in the game and i wanted to see her scene more then any of the character but i think we should all go with the game. i am just waiting for the new update to come out and i hope if they did not put the entire scenes of linda hope they have put some small scenes like BJ or and thing related that will just keep the interest more in the game.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes