rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, today the game is 0.31, but android version is named as -027. Is this the 0.27 version or the 0.31 not named properly?

jxsh.

Aug 31, 2020
Guys I Have This Feeling Deep Inside Me That Alicia Has Some Deep Dark Secret That She Doesnt Want Anyone To Find Out, I Could Be Wrong But Yeah

gabrielsw

Jun 1, 2020
Its sad that this game suffers with the Patreon Syndrome.

You can trick yourself thinking that is not, that this staff is different and they are doing everything to support the game.

But you will be wrong.

You can sepparete the problems in topics:

1) No. The game doesnt take one month or more of that to be ready to play.

The last updates was about 5 or 10 minutes of gameplay with max two scenes in each. TWO scenes that doesnt have high quality at all. I love the art style, but lets be honest, the motion scenes lack of quality or smoothness.

That is one big problem of patreon, the authors always delay their works to extend it for more than one month. Beyond the lazyness, that is a dumb strategy that makes people stop their donations (like i stopped mine).

2) Linda not showing in many updates and having only bad scenes.

The main plot of this game IS the incest relation between son and mom. All the others characters are SECONDARY. This plot deserve at least ONE scene per update to be fair, but no. They think that postponing Linda will make the Patreons to keep paying monthly till Linda appears, again, this is a dumb way of thinking.

3) The top donators define the history.

Remember: there is a game and a story that attracted ALL the supporters. You can add MORE work with things that the top donators want, but you cant go away with the history just because they want.

There is 1274 supporters, if we input the minimum value of support ($2) just to have a base, the staff would receive $ 2548 per month. We can say, safely, that the real ammount the staff receive monthly for this project is more than $ 5K per month.

With that budget, the work can be a lot better than the delivered till now.

---
And if you are that kind of person that always blind defend things, like "oh, the developers anwers more than others" and others non sense arguments, this actittude will make you loss everything you like. Because good things gets support and stay long, bad things always get cancelled.

I really like this game and want this to be developed in a way that can get lots and lots supporters, but the way it is going, the supporters will fly away.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Serious question, does the developer have some kind of mental handicap? Who would design game this way (gameplay-wise)?
I am asking because I am thinking of developing a game of my own and would like to know if the shitty gameplay is result of some kind of blind spot or what not. I would like to avoid those errors.

Asukaki

Jan 10, 2020
Serious question, does the developer have some kind of mental handicap? Who would design game this way (gameplay-wise)?
I am asking because I am thinking of developing a game of my own and would like to know if the shitty gameplay is result of some kind of blind spot or what not. I would like to avoid those errors.
I don't know what you mean by "shitty gameplay". It's just a buggy point and click game with visual novel elements. Pretty standard actually.
The point is that this game was not made with the well-known Renpy or with Unity. And from the looks of it (I've been playing this game since v18) it looks like the developer is self taught. So, I guess developing a game with an rare game engine that lacks proper documentation will result in a buggy gameplay. But the dev has been doing a great job so far (Imho).
He is not using the standards and the art is something remarkable, so he has my respect for that.

now, if you are planning on doing something on your own, then my advice is; JUST DEW IT!. Stick to what you can do, do not aim that high and PLAN!.
Problem with majority of patreon based games is (for what I have been seeing) they start a project without knowing where they want to go with it. This results in a pretty common problem called " design debt " (this is basically, starting any project using "the easy way" in most features implemented early that will limit future development when the project becomes bigger.)
Do not do that; Just plan what features you want for you game, find the best solution to implement them, build the story arround it and stick to it until you finish the job.

Good luck

Macal

Jun 29, 2018
Its sad that this game suffers with the Patreon Syndrome.

You can trick yourself thinking that is not, that this staff is different and they are doing everything to support the game.

But you will be wrong.

You can sepparete the problems in topics:

1) No. The game doesnt take one month or more of that to be ready to play.

The last updates was about 5 or 10 minutes of gameplay with max two scenes in each. TWO scenes that doesnt have high quality at all. I love the art style, but lets be honest, the motion scenes lack of quality or smoothness.

That is one big problem of patreon, the authors always delay their works to extend it for more than one month. Beyond the lazyness, that is a dumb strategy that makes people stop their donations (like i stopped mine).

2) Linda not showing in many updates and having only bad scenes.

The main plot of this game IS the incest relation between son and mom. All the others characters are SECONDARY. This plot deserve at least ONE scene per update to be fair, but no. They think that postponing Linda will make the Patreons to keep paying monthly till Linda appears, again, this is a dumb way of thinking.

3) The top donators define the history.

Remember: there is a game and a story that attracted ALL the supporters. You can add MORE work with things that the top donators want, but you cant go away with the history just because they want.

There is 1274 supporters, if we input the minimum value of support ($2) just to have a base, the staff would receive $ 2548 per month. We can say, safely, that the real ammount the staff receive monthly for this project is more than $ 5K per month.

With that budget, the work can be a lot better than the delivered till now.

---
And if you are that kind of person that always blind defend things, like "oh, the developers anwers more than others" and others non sense arguments, this actittude will make you loss everything you like. Because good things gets support and stay long, bad things always get cancelled.

I really like this game and want this to be developed in a way that can get lots and lots supporters, but the way it is going, the supporters will fly away.
I totally agree with you, they keep using excuses to delay every update, that should take 2/3 weeks of work.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Well we had here a big storm and i had no internet for days... it is a nightmare XD

the game is in working progress ,but we also prepare for the december update acording to the votes and wishes, so it might take a bit longer. Please keep waiting, i will tell you when i get the videos for the last check:) from that phase just a few more days left to publish:)
We also try to put in more and more content in each update but this means more work on scripting as well and on programming.
Thank you for your patient and kind words!Please take care!

Macal

Jun 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Well we had here a big storm and i had no internet for days... it is a nightmare XD

the game is in working progress ,but we also prepare for the december update acording to the votes and wishes, so it might take a bit longer. Please keep waiting, i will tell you when i get the videos for the last check:) from that phase just a few more days left to publish:)
We also try to put in more and more content in each update but this means more work on scripting as well and on programming.
Always same excuses

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

A fucking storm lmao

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I told you previously that update 32 will be soon on September 20

October update will be on the 22
The November update will be on the 28
The December update will be on the 31

Mostly to remind Linda will not be present in update 32

Just an expectation ;)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I told you previously that update 32 will be soon on September 20

October update will be on the 22
The November update will be on the 28
The December update will be on the 31

Mostly to remind Linda will not be present in update 32

Just an expectation ;)
how do u know she wont be? was the girl for this update published on patron yet?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes