Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
I don't know what you mean by "shitty gameplay". It's just a buggy point and click game with visual novel elements. Pretty standard actually.
The point is that this game was not made with the well-known Renpy or with Unity. And from the looks of it (I've been playing this game since v18) it looks like the developer is self taught. So, I guess developing a game with an rare game engine that lacks proper documentation will result in a buggy gameplay. But the dev has been doing a great job so far (Imho).
He is not using the standards and the art is something remarkable, so he has my respect for that.

I ques the better term would be shitty "game design" than "game play". I get that the visionary-studio engine probably has major drawbacks, but I am more referring to the choices that clearly the developer made.

Like there is instance, where according to walktrough, there is 50-50% chance that a person will visit you. This visit gates your entire progress and from my testing, it seems actually be random, meaning that there is small chance that someone might be stuck forever because of the coin flip. Not to mention there was decision that that coin flip could only be done at certain times - after bunch of clicks and unskibable dialogue that repeats same long text, ever time.

Another thing is things taking too many clicks. From what I saw from the engine's tutorial videos, you need extra effort to make these extra steps. Same with slow text or those unnecessary mid-menu titles. If you would just write the dialogue or dialogue into the engine like newb, it would spit the text/ menu's out normally, like any other engine. Someone made decisions to alter things and in progress made things worse.

The whole thing seems to have these strange and frankly stupid decisions and I would like to know why. Usually when someone new develops something, it resembles more like copy of something else that inspired them. This game is like someone took worst things from bunch of 80's-90's poin'n'click games and rammed them into worst engine they could find. I really think that this thing is so bad that there could be valuable lessons to be learned in here.

Last edited:

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Always same excuses
stop bitching Icstor's widow

Hello Everyone,
Well we had here a big storm and i had no internet for days... it is a nightmare XD

the game is in working progress ,but we also prepare for the december update acording to the votes and wishes, so it might take a bit longer. Please keep waiting, i will tell you when i get the videos for the last check:) from that phase just a few more days left to publish:)
We also try to put in more and more content in each update but this means more work on scripting as well and on programming.
Thank you for your patient and kind words!Please take care!
take your time

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately I have to agree with your every word, and unfortunately this scheme is becoming more and more common, always excuses, excuses, excuses, Diseases, crisis in another country, the power grid fell, a stomach ache, the cat broke his leg , and bla, bla, bla.
I'll leave a comment that I had made to a friend, a while ago, and that was exactly what I was talking about, and unfortunately it seems to be happening with this game, if the developer reads this, he will hate me, and deny everything, but just open your eyes and watch the games here, to see what's going on.
I want to see what will become of these developers, when these fanboys open their eyes.
Some will say, that I'm complaining and not even paying for the game, that's one of the reasons, and to be honest, it's getting harder and harder to support someone, maybe the younger developers, since the older ones have already managed to get their flock.
A great example of a successful milking came out today, just look at the homepage of the site, "awam".
Here the comment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you and also the thing that makes me very angry is why they announce the approaching update and it has not been prepared. It is better for them not to announce it because I like to remain suspended

Reactions: gabrielsw and V&M

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I agree with you and also the thing that makes me very angry is why they announce the approaching update and it has not been prepared. It is better for them not to announce it because I like to remain suspended
I think you are right ,they should not announce the update new ,when everything done and only 2-3 days required ,then they should announce the news , i am with you

Reactions: gabrielsw

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Noone told you have no right. The updates get late ususally, but holding contact to tell the true is better than just stay shut and let people wait. I like to hold contact, some make no comment and do not care about opinions.. that is bad i think, that is why i asked our programmer to hold closer contact to the fans.
The reason of be late this time can be blamed to me. I asked our great deverloper to build out a more organized system to the game, to the scripts , to the updates.I asked to make more content in a month because lately we worked forward so we could not fit the amount of work, we made less per a month and i think it was not the best. We did not do it direct, it came out we had more to do at once and we lose small details. To make a safe backup can cause something like this, now we reached or backup(in the case the cats leg breaks..wich is terrible!XD but can happen!), so the nov-december content will be more comfortable to do. We can focus on small details.
Now our deverloper works hard on scripting and organisation.I work also on giving more in animations for the same amount,same time, so i learn hard from the great old masters:)
We have a hard time in this world now, we get problems like you do.
Our plan is to increase the amount of content in each update and get more patrons to use a bigger budget.
Animation is hard and takes a lot of time, i need to grow up to that. I learn like crazy and practice like crazy to give you more , so please hold on and still support us.
Thank you!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Noone told you have no right. The updates get late ususally, but holding contact to tell the true is better than just stay shut and let people wait. I like to hold contact, some make no comment and do not care about opinions.. that is bad i think, that is why i asked our programmer to hold closer contact to the fans.
The reason of be late this time can be blamed to me. I asked our great deverloper to build out a more organized system to the game, to the scripts , to the updates.I asked to make more content in a month because lately we worked forward so we could not fit the amount of work, we made less per a month and i think it was not the best. We did not do it direct, it came out we had more to do at once and we lose small details. To make a safe backup can cause something like this, now we reached or backup(in the case the cats leg breaks..wich is terrible!XD but can happen!), so the nov-december content will be more comfortable to do. We can focus on small details.
Now our deverloper works hard on scripting and organisation.I work also on giving more in animations for the same amount,same time, so i learn hard from the great old masters:)
We have a hard time in this world now, we get problems like you do.
Our plan is to increase the amount of content in each update and get more patrons to use a bigger budget.
Animation is hard and takes a lot of time, i need to grow up to that. I learn like crazy and practice like crazy to give you more , so please hold on and still support us.
Thank you!
Man, we love you and appreciate your work, and we are supportive of you and we will forever support you
The reason the supporters and fans are angry is just the lack of transparency and the lack of response to them.

And I also think that most of those who write with the comments were supportive, but left support because of this.

And if you notice that you are losing about 200 supporters every month, and this is very sad, so you have to rebuild your papers to rise to the best.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Man, we love you and appreciate your work, and we are supportive of you and we will forever support you
The reason the supporters and fans are angry is just the lack of transparency and the lack of response to them.

And I also think that most of those who write with the comments were supportive, but left support because of this.

And if you notice that you are losing about 200 supporters every month, and this is very sad, so you have to rebuild your papers to rise to the best.
Well we never lose 200 patrons!!! only 27(this is the last month, and the only one month we lose patrons! i can not remember a backfall ever, just going up in statistic!) but this can be effected by other reasons as well(supporters personal problems, wich we fully understand and hope the best also), please do not spoil fake numbers LOOK after first!, i noticed you like to bagatelise the situations XD If you are an artist, please find you own way to get fans, do not try to make these kind of comments about others...
Nothing can stop us..still we increase our content and try to deverlope to get better and better! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: allintine

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
You know whats the problem? its the content of this milftoon , They should focus on Linda since its an Incest content and 90% of us wants it but what do we get? waiting 3-4 months for Linda update and when shes in the update its very very bad scene, The dev focus more on other ladies and not the main character "Linda" I thought u guys wants our opinion and we keep saying and telling LINDA LINDA!!! but the dev is giving us other women! this is the reason why i left to subscribe cuz I saw Im not getting the best service of this content, Im hoping Inusen's new game will be better :)

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Well we never lose 200 patrons!!! only 27(this is the last month, and the only one month we lose patrons! i can not remember a backfall ever, just going up in statistic!) but this can be effected by other reasons as well(supporters personal problems, wich we fully understand and hope the best also), please do not spoil fake numbers LOOK after first!, i noticed you like to bagatelise the situations XD If you are an artist, please find you own way to get fans, do not try to make these kind of comments about others...
Nothing can stop us..still we increase our content and try to deverlope to get better and better! :)
Take your time ,but offer best scenes ,i think when game was new the scenes was too good and now they are not good but we believe dev do more better

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Waiting has never been a problem... The issues here are communication, which should get better, and the impatience of getting good naughty Linda stuff. Let's be honest here ; Linda's scenes/angles pale in comparison to the other girls and that's one of the main cause of frustration among the fans.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
I agree with what Kakato V&M & guycier have mentioned in their posts...also its just that try to focus on one or two characters in 4-5 updates so that we all can get what’s the story is about and how it’s revolving.

In Earlier updates I’ve noticed introduction of many characters and their respective scenes but now it’s like they’re history...what was their part in the main plot due to which you guys had to develop a new story every time you introduce a new character their animations....

Next thing is that due to it(previous point) there is a quite conflict in polls as in who’s scene should be next and all... in the end plot gets messed up..the ones who don’t like it leave the patron and rejoin when the scene/plot is according to their liking.

All these minor details are crucial when it comes to developing a game like this.
Nevertheless we’ll support you Inusen

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Dude, I don't want to cause confusion, but as this is a discussion forum, so everyone has their voice here.
Have you ever taken off to notice that the patrons (the ones who pay the most and have an influence on the game) are the only ones who are different?
Let me explain better, in other games, that vote normally, the tastes of the patrons are very similar to the tastes of the people here, and these patrons (of this game) seem to live on a different planet, they are totally different from the tastes of the people here .
This leads me to think (I'm not saying, ok) are these surveys really real? Are the results the same?
I've participated in research on games that I supported in the past, but I didn't know if it was that, is it not a scam? Giving the impression that it was the same, and so the developer does what he wants, and people are left wondering if it was really what most chose?
As I said, I'm not saying anything, but it is strange that these patrons choose other girls, and here, more than 90% prefer Linda,
but I also know that it cannot be just a woman in the game, but there are many random women who don’t add shit,
and the scenes with Linda are the worst, but I think that's what I mentioned in my other comment about the scenes with her.
The patreons satisfied first are the highest paying ones, for instance: if you have like ten patreons paying 5$ that prefer Linda, versus 2 patreons paying 50$ that prefers Joey fucking with Jason, this thread is getting the gay tag definetly.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Sorry, could you put it in text here?
I couldn't understand, and in text I can translate,
And yes, unfortunately those who pay the most are the ones with the worst tastes.
It was an example, i don't have 'solid evidence' other than what Milftoon Drama said something related to highest paying patreons have heavier weights on votes

Reactions: V&M

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You know whats the problem? its the content of this milftoon , They should focus on Linda since its an Incest content and 90% of us wants it but what do we get? waiting 3-4 months for Linda update and when shes in the update its very very bad scene, The dev focus more on other ladies and not the main character "Linda" I thought u guys wants our opinion and we keep saying and telling LINDA LINDA!!! but the dev is giving us other women! this is the reason why i left to subscribe cuz I saw Im not getting the best service of this content, Im hoping Inusen's new game will be better :)
Exactly this. The worst part about this game since like halfway through is as follows. When we have to wait months and months for linda scenes they end up either being poorly animated or just really strange unflattering angles. It is so disappointing to finally have the update with linda and get to the scene and just be like "...this is it?". I remember when I first saw the linda sunscreen scene way back when this game came out and I was so shocked by how well it looked. Scenes like the sleeping blowjob have fluid animation while also a angle that looks believable, and lets you see whats going on. When these scenes happen we are all taking the point of view of joey, so when we get these odd scenes from like on the floor looking up underneath its just really bad. The scene where joey pushes linda on the floor could have been great if it turned into an actual scene, or the last update where he had her pushed over the sink. If that scene was properly animated where he grabs her butt that would have been great too. Everyone has things come up, its just strange that every month a new disaster seems to strike the studio which pushes the update back, and then having all these extra weeks u would assume the update would reflect that but it never does. I feel like we say the same things every update but they just dont listen. Sure they having been responding (which is great), but that only makes it worse when we know they are reading what we want changed and then they do not do it. Like what is even going on with the next update? its been a month but nobody has said anything about it other then its going to be late...I just dont know man.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Waiting has never been a problem... The issues here are communication, which should get better, and the impatience of getting good naughty Linda stuff. Let's be honest here ; Linda's scenes/angles pale in comparison to the other girls and that's one of the main cause of frustration among the fans.
forgot to quote this. but this.

Reactions: gabrielsw

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Exactly this. The worst part about this game since like halfway through is as follows. When we have to wait months and months for linda scenes they end up either being poorly animated or just really strange unflattering angles. It is so disappointing to finally have the update with linda and get to the scene and just be like "...this is it?". I remember when I first saw the linda sunscreen scene way back when this game came out and I was so shocked by how well it looked. Scenes like the sleeping blowjob have fluid animation while also a angle that looks believable, and lets you see whats going on. When these scenes happen we are all taking the point of view of joey, so when we get these odd scenes from like on the floor looking up underneath its just really bad. The scene where joey pushes linda on the floor could have been great if it turned into an actual scene, or the last update where he had her pushed over the sink. If that scene was properly animated where he grabs her butt that would have been great too. Everyone has things come up, its just strange that every month a new disaster seems to strike the studio which pushes the update back, and then having all these extra weeks u would assume the update would reflect that but it never does. I feel like we say the same things every update but they just dont listen. Sure they having been responding (which is great), but that only makes it worse when we know they are reading what we want changed and then they do not do it. Like what is even going on with the next update? its been a month but nobody has said anything about it other then its going to be late...I just dont know man.
Thats why I unsubscribe cuz they focus on other ladies than the actual main character and the main story of this is incest but it didnt follow as it used to be, the majority wants the mom " Linda" but we keep having other girls and when its the time for our best choice we get a very bad angle, We only get 1-2 scene and usually its even a LOOP - for the Developer of this game, if u want your creation to be successfull u should listen to us fans and dont disappoint us, the only good update we got from Linda was on december or january and after that nothing else. I hope its not only about earning money but also giving us a very good service.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes