BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
Greetings friends,

We are currently working on the update. We are doing well and we are going to be testing the animations with many fixes on coding in the next days.

After that it should be ready for release. I know that you are used to a sooner update schedule but this delay is rare and it will not be something common.

Thank you for loving us and for your patience.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Well, I think some people agree with me that there are some animators that did not like the supporters or fans, and this is an obvious matter, which makes the fatigue on the drawing go in the wind and this is sad
That is why the employees must determine the position of having sex carefully and an appropriate angle because the work is very tiring and they must have a clear vision in the long term because the milftoon drama project is very huge and if they do it will be a wonderful thing and of course the number of supporters will increase more

Just my personal opinion, I hope you will not get angry :)
All comments are welcome.
I am not angry on anyone, but you made some ..starnge comments lately, that is why i asked you to KNow about things before find out some fake news.( Fake news you write in: we lose 200 patrons /month..you also wrote i am suffering in depression..wich is not true either...)YOur comments are welcome and we will try to get better and better every time!

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I am not angry on anyone, but you made some ..starnge comments lately, that is why i asked you to KNow about things before find out some fake news.( Fake news you write in: we lose 200 patrons /month..you also wrote i am suffering in depression..wich is not true either...)YOur comments are welcome and we will try to get better and better every time!
great job Inusen, it's ture that most of the people get angry but we love your content and we know that it's hard to give update within a month and i really enjoy it , i love you bro and always with you ,take your time ❤❤❤

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, when I said you were losing 200, I said it based on my personal conclusions only

Because more than a year has passed and you have only reached your final goal of 1,500 supporters, and as you get closer, you decrease, and this is unfortunate.

Also, when I said that you suffer from depression, I bothered it because of your comment on Twitter. Also, I use a translator for information only

Also, I do not like publishing fake news, and if you notice I always end my comment, just a personal opinion :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Inusen . You should really launch your own game, Man. With that talent of yours, sometimes, I feel it's wasted with some poor animations accompanying the main course...Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be rude or anything. I just feel that your potential isn't always justified through many scenes in the game. Peace, Inusen-Kun :)

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Can you people knock it off? The hell do you think you're doing encouraging the main artist to leave the project? Also what makes you think he can make a game all on his own, have you ever tried making a game before, do you know how hard it is? Do you have any idea how big the risk of failure, and the cost of failure can be?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can you people knock it off? The hell do you think you're doing encouraging the main artist to leave the project? Also what makes you think he can make a game all on his own, have you ever tried making a game before, do you know how hard it is? Do you have any idea how big the risk of failure, and the cost of failure can be?
If you've got a problem with my comment, either you ignore it or you quote me. Now, that you and I said what we wanted, have a good day. :)

Reactions: hapikala_donut

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Inusen . You should really launch your own game, Man. With that talent of yours, sometimes, I feel it's wasted with some poor animations accompanying the main course...Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be rude or anything. I just feel that your potential isn't always justified through many scenes in the game. Peace, Inusen-Kun :)
:) I allready do my games but those are total free and they will stay free forever i hope:) If oyu do 2 is in the final phase!!One scene include and translate it:)
But I also Do not want to leave Milftoon Drama, i just love it, we have hard times but i get better if i learn and practice..we can not run away if we get a bad time:) We need to fight always:) So do not worry.
We work on the game update right now and can not wait to update it!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
:) I allready do my games but those are total free and they will stay free forever i hope:) If oyu do 2 is in the final phase!!One scene include and translate it:)
But I also Do not want to leave Milftoon Drama, i just love it, we have hard times but i get better if i learn and practice..we can not run away if we get a bad time:) We need to fight always:) So do not worry.
We work on the game update right now and can not wait to update it!
May be I expressed myself in a bad way. I wasn't implying you should leave milftoon-drama or something like that, BUT, you should consider making a game for you as a side project.

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
May be I expressed myself in a bad way. I wasn't implying you should leave milftoon-drama or something like that, BUT, you should consider making a game for you as a side project.
I believe Inusen is making his own game, if I recall correctly its name was If you do

• Love
Reactions: Kakato

Woolsworth

Jun 30, 2020
i think inusen openly discussing the fact he makes his own games might be a small clue as to whether or not he can. and yes, many of us know all those other things as well. perhaps you are the one who doesnt understand?

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan and V&M

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020

Someone to explain this information to me

Their announcement:

News
Greetings friends,
We are currently working on the update. We are doing well and we are going to be testing the animations with many fixes on coding in the next days.
After that it should be ready for release. I know that you are used to a sooner update schedule but this delay is rare and it will not be something common.
Thank you for loving us and for your patience.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes