Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Have any of you guys an idea of why Milftoon it has been so delaying the last 4 months? The were releasing monthly updates untill a few months ago, but sudenly, they started to delay it like 2 months. At least, 0.31 took 2 months to be released, 0.32 is taking about other 2 months? Am I wrong? Does quarentine made me lose the sense of time? Is the DEV fine? Is he alive?

I know, the last part of my post makes no sense, but you guys understand my point.
I don't know if you're new to the game, Bud, but it was almost the same thing in 2019 . We got updates every 1.5 or 2 months. It happened a few consecutive months. I might be wrong, but my guess is that they always have issues with the engine they're using. I'll admit that without Linda, I'd never play the game... Still, I respect milftoon's drama work. Objectively, If I may leave a complaint, It would be the communication. I know M-D doesn't owe us anything, but with due respect to his pledgers, he should make an effort of communicating more and stop going silent mode.

Reactions: parqueo

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Well Inusen the project started in

Dec 20, 2017 all lest posted, I'm not a patreon but I have been playing this game from the update 0.6 and for the moment all fans and patreons sure want a scene with Linda.. because much filler with her, all sex scene using condom.. the first scene with condom was nice to see and hot too but like I said many filler time to show more action and focus in the main storie.. the Milf-House because she is the more important in the game ( I think so and many other too). Milftoon-Drama didn't post nothig for some days now.. Time to do something that all us fan waiting for..

Please tell to him us comments please.. thanks for all <3

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Have any of you guys an idea of why Milftoon it has been so delaying the last 4 months? The were releasing monthly updates untill a few months ago, but sudenly, they started to delay it like 2 months. At least, 0.31 took 2 months to be released, 0.32 is taking about other 2 months? Am I wrong? Does quarentine made me lose the sense of time? Is the DEV fine? Is he alive?

I know, the last part of my post makes no sense, but you guys understand my point.
They aren't taking two months to update. Per rule their updates takes 30 days +/- each release, without drawbacks. However, every release there are bug fixes, so it takes 3 days up to a week to fix. If you do the math, every 1 month and few days, looks like they've been delaying to much, but not really.

Take last time's release for instance, they took a week and half to do whatever they were doing with the game. They released around 15th of last month i think. So, basically we're in the final touches week

lucasmoreiraf

May 27, 2020
MilftoonDrama Save Files Location
v1 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama
v2 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+
v3 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 027

Inside the All_Saves.rar you will find save games for each version, drop the folders in their relative paths

v1 -> Savegames.rar
v2 -> Savegames15+.rar
v3 -> Savegames27+.rar

Mega - All Saves
i really cant find any AppData in my pc, i've tried everything already and i cant find where the saves of my game is going to, somebody can help me?

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
They aren't taking two months to update. Per rule their updates takes 30 days +/- each release, without drawbacks. However, every release there are bug fixes, so it takes 3 days up to a week to fix. If you do the math, every 1 month and few days, looks like they've been delaying to much, but not really.

Take last time's release for instance, they took a week and half to do whatever they were doing with the game. They released around 15th of last month i think. So, basically we're in the final touches week
U r completely wrong here my dude , some updates takes 30 days and 2 weeks and if u r really a follower ull know how many weeks they delay an update like no electricity - bugs - pets - life - works etc the last update took almost 50 days and now its 1 month and 2 weeks - and a patreon pays 1 month subscription so if u will count the delays they r saving atleast 4months of delays and thats around atleast 10k $ clean income for their delays

Reactions: gabrielsw

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How does nobody know who the next update is going to be about when apparently every update gets voted for who will be the focus of the update? Im not a sub because of how shit linda gets represented, but someone here must be a sub who can answer what the next update is going to be about.

Reactions: parqueo

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Can i download and play only part 3. I have downloaded only part 3 and i am playing it but i cant find linda or anyone in the game. please tell me how can i only play the latest version of this game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
It feels like I just played a naughty version of Sierra's 1991 "The Adventures of Willy Beamish"!

Love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
Can i download and play only part 3. I have downloaded only part 3 and i am playing it but i cant find linda or anyone in the game. please tell me how can i only play the latest version of this game. Thanks a lot in advance.
Part 3 does not include the gameplay from Part 1 and 2. However it looks like Part 3 has all the scenes from part 1 and 2 in the gallery and the story picks up from where they left off (the narrative gives you background info if you never played 1 and 2).

If you are interested in playing the "story" you will need to download part 1 and 2 which are linked on the first post.

Reactions: Abhay

EmmanPlaysEveryGame

Oct 25, 2018
Can I suggest? I was hoping that you guys can add a button to the main menu for the scale of the music, so it wont be that annoying to adjust. I was also hoping for an option in the menu to replay all the "juicy" scenes from the past parts and for now as well.

P.S. - Sorry for my bad english grammar.

Reactions: BigTombolo

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Hello, our deverloper is bussy but he could fix a big animation problem and he is updating the video for me. I also am at the end to finish my own game, just putting in english text and music i hope and during that i test:) (I waited for a tool to the game and i got it yesterday!Finaly!! )
Who is the focus of the update and what are the scenes going to be? You said you were adding even more scenes to this update to make up for the update being delayed, what are those scenes going to be?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Hello, our deverloper is bussy but he could fix a big animation problem and he is updating the video for me. I also am at the end to finish my own game, just putting in english text and music i hope and during that i test:) (I waited for a tool to the game and i got it yesterday!Finaly!! )
you're doing the english text? :v

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Milftoon-Drama - Since I'm now running Linux (Windows 10 updates breaking things), I'd like to play Part 1 and 2 on Linux. Can I ask if there are Linux versions that can be shared? Or do you know a method to get the Windows version running on Linux?

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
If you see a comment from me talking about these "patrons", who are aliens, maybe I will answer your question.
Don't you think it's strange that these surveys never leak anything?
We live in an era of leaks,
everything has leaks, from big industries, to movie studios, among others,
but this game never leaks,
I do not believe that of those more than 1000 supporters there is no one here, who can give any idea of who he is.
Anyway, it is very suspicious.
I was a supporter for almost 2 years but i stopped since I saw about the delays - Vote poll kinda fake and not anymore good content with linda

Reactions: gabrielsw and V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes