3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I made some more visuals, made all the scenes needed, i made putting in dialogs half way and translate the dialogs now, i started on it yesterday allready. I will try to translate it today and put it all way in in game after i finished the sex scene animation programming. In a 2-3 days it will be done, but i work until i fall asleep like i did yesterday and before yesterdayXD Keep on waiting!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I am testing right now. without music, but that is the last thing. I wish i can update it today, i hope i do not get any bugs, or just smalls:) and i can find the problem easy. I cooked rice, vegetable and meat so my brain should work fast XD

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Ok, so i woke up at 4:00 and now at 20:26 i could finaly update the next version of If you do:)
I would like to remember you: I make this game TOTAL free! I use my freetime to prepare such games.
My english is not the best because it is not my mother language.
I need to do visuals, programming and english grammer...and grammer is the last for me XD!
I make the game total free so i can not pay translate and have no time to use other help(some nice fan friends offered).
I use the time to make the animations and programming, but i have not so much time for translate.

Still i hope you will enjoy, it is really great to make games and hold contact with you:)
Please try hard to reach the goals, try out one thing more if it does not work first. I could not se big bugs and i hope there are not many.
And for Mothers sake! Please do not press Ctrl and Alt like crazy!! XD Use the mouse only to play!
As i see renpy remembers saves from before. Update and run the exe on same hard disc you played version one and saves should load. I still test save system.
Here is If you do V2:

fauna.png

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Ok, so i woke up at 4:00 and now at 20:26 i could finaly update the next version of If you do:)
I would like to remember you: I make this game TOTAL free! I use my freetime to prepare such games.
My english is not the best because it is not my mother language.
I need to do visuals, programming and english grammer...and grammer is the last for me XD!
I make the game total free so i can not pay translate and have no time to use other help(some nice fan friends offered).
I use the time to make the animations and programming, but i have not so much time for translate.

Still i hope you will enjoy, it is really great to make games and hold contact with you:)
Please try hard to reach the goals, try out one thing more if it does not work first. I could not se big bugs and i hope there are not many.
And for Mothers sake! Please do not press Ctrl and Alt like crazy!! XD Use the mouse only to play!
As i see renpy remembers saves from before. Update and run the exe on same hard disc you played version one and saves should load. I still test save system.
Here is If you do V2:

View attachment 821817
After i load the game it said game over, what to do next?

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Not bad at all!
I like how the village is growing.
We interact for the first time with Artemis and start to know each other.
The new character with a scene is Carmen and I liked how you put her in the game with that miniquest including Fauna.
Just a few tips:
-I think we should be able to sell leather after building Gizi's abitation and not after the miniquest.
-Since I saw this a few times I just wanted to say that the word is "busy" and not "bussy". I'm not an english native but I think I will be happy if someone could point out my mistakes.
-Sometimes the counter for the materials stop going up (or down) and you have to assing or remove one worker to make the counter start back.

Keep up and cheers, hope this will be helpful.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
I don't know how to open the gold mine, I got 50 workers but had to give 20 to the king to borrow, for how long idk. any hints?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Not bad at all!
I like how the village is growing.
We interact for the first time with Artemis and start to know each other.
The new character with a scene is Carmen and I liked how you put her in the game with that miniquest including Fauna.
Just a few tips:
-I think we should be able to sell leather after building Gizi's abitation and not after the miniquest.
-Since I saw this a few times I just wanted to say that the word is "busy" and not "bussy". I'm not an english native but I think I will be happy if someone could point out my mistakes.
-Sometimes the counter for the materials stop going up (or down) and you have to assing or remove one worker to make the counter start back.

Keep up and cheers, hope this will be helpful.
Hello for the last problem, the workers use food, the houses use the raw materials they are built from.
Bussy-ok, i hope i will notice, i write so fats i make typosXD Some day i will fix that:) Thank you!
Game over is when you reach -300 Unit of Gold!
-I am happy most liked it, just read comments:)
Cheta codes...i do not know how to do them, please hold on and make peasants work:)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes