sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Mega
View attachment 821833
This is the download link to If you do 2, during wait for MTD, please try out this game to make time run:)
Forum link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inusen-games-and-art.56472/page-4#post-4215851
Hello Inusen, I was wondering If you saw my message? I see you are here in the thread so you must have seen it. I was asking about the update. I know I am asking the question that s on a lot of peoples minds so could you please answer us? Thank you.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah that does work. Not sure why I didn't think about running via wine.
Edited = Runs fine but I do notice some slight "scanline" or flickering effects on the letters on the GUI along the top border of the window. It's 1600x900 resolution, FX8350, 8gb ram and 1050ti. Milftoon Drama v0.14 on Linux Mint 20.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
*sigh*. Still no news about the update? Which girl will be under the spotlight this time ? Really strange nothing sweat out this time.

Reactions: allintine

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
guys, It is right that we shouldn't jump to conclusions, as the friend above said, this is the first time in 3 years this awful silence happens, let's hope it hasn't happened nothing bad to the devs and try to think positive, maybe they'll prepare something very good for us and don't want to give us spoilers...

D

Deleted member 386829

i hate to b that guy but it rly doesnt seem like we get more out of updates, or that updates are coming any quicker with more patrons like they promised

the last 2 linda scenes have kind of disapointed me................but i dont know.. maybe theyre just working on something big...

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Well all knew Patreon dont like incest, so maybe that's the problem
Which sometimes makes me feel like Linda might not be Joey's mother, I have seen games with the incest plot that don't last even a week on patreon these days, but this is just a random theory of mine.

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
On the 27th it was already ending,
on the 13th it was already ending,
it's the 19th and nothing yet,
not even news on patreon,
or the developer is in serious trouble,
or we have a nice milking going on.
Speaking of patreon, the game is late (I'm not complaining)
there’s no news even for supporters,
I'm already starting to doubt those support numbers,
normally in situations like this, it would decrease the number of supporters,
but it is increasing, wouldn't it be a fraud?
Or you have to have a thorough study done on these patrons,
I already said that here, but more and more I suspect that they are not human.
I'm one of those supporters that haven't canceled their sub yet on patreon (being a supporter of this game for a year).

Unfortunately, after this month's delay and unacceptable silence it seems to me the devs took the wrong turn
on productivity, situation clarification and communication, even with their subscribers on patreon.
Also, I do programming and coding for living, so hearing about bugs delaying the progress on that scale of project
for so long always make me wondering how.
The game isn't developed from the ground up, they use Visionaire Studio platform to develop it.
So the core functionalities and libraries are bundled in for use to develop the game.
What's the limitation on the Visionaire Studio...?
If the functionality isn't there, the platform supports Lua scripting for coding.
They are exposed almost 3 years on this platform (since the creation of the game), haven't they learned programming practices and analysis on the Lua language or even debugging tools for the language and animation timing placement...?

I, personally, don't buy some or maybe most of the bugs excuses, I may as well be wrong on them, but nevertheless it's urgent that the developer gets better on his coding analysis and use better tools and libraries for the job so less and less bugs and loopholes come up on testing phase.
I'm discontinuing the support on the game by the end of the month, no matter when the update comes out.
Hope to see some changes in the future.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
i hate to b that guy but it rly doesnt seem like we get more out of updates, or that updates are coming any quicker with more patrons like they promised

the last 2 linda scenes have kind of disapointed me................but i dont know.. maybe theyre just working on something big...
I've been kinda disappointed in the last few updates in general, seems like theres way less...maybe its just me. I guess they removed it being tooooooooooooo much of a grind fest but you can speed through an update in like 10-15 minutes.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, he could at least say he's alive,
If I were a supporter, I believe I would cancel
support, due to lack of information, consideration ...
There are those who say that we are not buying a product,
That this support is just an incentive to the developer, and bla, bla, bla.
I will say what I think about it (my personal opinion, no one is forced to agree with it).

I assume that nothing in this world is free, nobody gives anything to anyone without expecting something in return.
Even if a father gives his son something, he expects something in return,
a hug, a smile ....
Even if the husband gives something to his wife, he expects something in return,
a passionate kiss, an "I love you", a night of love ....
And I don't think this case is different, I don't think anyone gives money to a developer, without expecting something in return.
A good story, images, animations ......
And if a developer doesn’t deliver it, it’s not satisfying,
milking (I’m not saying it does that),
why the hell would I give him my money?
Didn't you say after the last update you weren't coming back to this thread? :ROFLMAO:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm the last person to support Neronite but there are some people affiliated with them who do their jobs as best they can and they don't deserve the hate for the work they do.

This is the first time they haven't been super punctual and it's not out of the blue. I believe Inusen referred to some issues with a video of sorts. It might be unconnected to the engine itself but an issue with making the video. It could be 10 reasons why and all of them went wrong. I'm not even going to speculate cuz I'll be wrong most of the time but what I can do is wait and watch. Like an adult.

Now, I've noticed that a couple of you are constantly coming back here and making negative comments every single time you come here. It's starting to sound like you're harassing the dev because of a hate boner. Chill out with your negativity. This is a warning to you.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes