Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
After this update we will break into a new part and create a new thread here. The amount of people rating this game low for older 1 or 2 year old version mistakes or problems which newer one fixed is unfair towards game and with hope to help new players.
Some players ... rate with complain that "game starts you in middle" when they download a game called "part 4" :WaitWhat:expecting it to be from start. Those player we can not do much but we welcome suggestions.
Merging everything into a single pack is not a solution.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
After this update we will break into a new part and create a new thread here. The amount of people rating this game low for older 1 or 2 year old version mistakes or problems which newer one fixed is unfair towards game and with hope to help new players.
Some players ... rate with complain that "game starts you in middle" when they download a game called "part 4" :WaitWhat:expecting it to be from start. Those player we can not do much but we welcome suggestions.
GUYS YOU ROCK!
I believe that all of us, your supporters will follow you ! Your game is amazing, characters are great and milfs are the best in industry :D

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, that's a nice thing, but isn't the inclusion of Part 4 a surprising decision because Part 3 is somewhat short of the previous parts. :unsure:

Also, if there is an upcoming news that we want to know, please :love:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I read it but I want to know the reason why they will finish Part 3 and start Part 4 This is confusing o_O
You didn't write that in your first comment...You asked for news in a general way. Anyway, milftoon-drama is the only one who can answer your question.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
You didn't write that in your first comment...You asked for news in a general way. Anyway, milftoon-drama is the only one who can answer your question.
I think i can asnwer: We have a new memeber in our team, our new developer makes programming as well and knows a lot of those stuffs, like how to make put animations easyer in the script. We had some smaller bugs in the past(some are bigger abit) and the new teammate tries to make the game less buggy and easyer to expnad.I am really excited of the system they are working on. Let us wait a bit and see the result. ALso The file size grows with time and versions, i have a really slow internet and it is cool i can download game versions faster because it is broken in parts.But i do not have information if this new release will start the part 4. I did not understand well MilftoonD-s comment maybe.

Mar 19, 2018
But say witch version will be for part 4, because i have problem from last time when is 0.27 (part 3) downloaded and paste on 0.26 (part 2), i didin't know i played new part of game

Reactions: Zkorey

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
In version 0.31 only Linda and Gloria's scenes showing up others are locked. Can someone tell me how can i unlock all scenes for every girl in this version if its possible? Other girls scenes are locked.
There are only "Linda" and "Gloria" scenes in the gallary , devs add more scene in the gallary in future updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Zkorey

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
How on earth do you stop the text automatically advancing, I've checked the OP + his Patreon and nothing mentions the text advancing.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes