Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
Possibly stupid question, but do I need to download parts 1 and 2 or is everything available in the download I'll assume is part 3

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Possibly stupid question, but do I need to download parts 1 and 2 or is everything available in the download I'll assume is part 3
For new update(V 32) there is only one download link ,part 1 ,part 2 and part 3 is for patreon ,but if you want to start new game from starting you need to download part 1 and part 2

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
nope, you have to start in 1. 3 is already way too in the story, it just has a recap in the beginning but it doesn't do justice if you played it from the beginning.

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
For new update(V 32) there is only one download link ,part 1 ,part 2 and part 3 is for patreon ,but if you want to start new game from starting you need to download part 1 and part 2
nope, you have to start in 1. 3 is already way too in the story, it just has a recap in the beginning but it doesn't do justice if you played it from the beginning.
Alright then will do so.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
i have played this game on win 7 but in win 10 this error comes
This is my compatibility settings->
Change yours...or try with different compatibility settings
And turn your Real-Time Scanning (Anti virus software) => OFF (I haven't done this step because the game still runs for me)
Also check your Operating System like is it 32-bit or 64-bit
[Game works on 64-bit OS]

Nov 18, 2017
This is my compatibility settings->
Change yours...or try with different compatibility settings
And turn your Real-Time Scanning (Anti virus software) => OFF (I haven't done this step because the game still runs for me)
Also check your Operating System like is it 32-bit or 64-bit
[Game works on 64-bit OS]

thanks for reply i have tried as you said its not working in have win 10 32 bit

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes