aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Once a commitment has been made, you're obligated to follow through. If they can't they should give a good reason well in advance, several days before the deadline. They have today left. Hoping they deliver soon, if not I'm cancelling my pledge. For good this time, even if Alicia is in the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Citlaly

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
In my opinion, they should have released the update instead of making the update have more content just to make up for the delay, because now expectations are going to be way bigger

Reactions: ShadowKing87

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
For Real.. I tired to wait for a date that we have no Idea... MilftoonDrama is out this forum for somedays.. no one here has sure about the date of update, for now all we have is a fantasy date, because no one is posting nothing anymore, the first post about the update was last month, after that only sorrys but nothing like, the update is a most finish just about 3 days ou something like that.. I really expect more from they!! But now all I see is another game develop full of apologies!!! Fuck this is the problem to be a fan Like me... enter here for see something but all I have is nothing.. tired and sad!!!

Fisherman90

May 3, 2017
I think someone is being a little dramatic...

For Real.. I tired to wait for a date that we have no Idea... MilftoonDrama is out this forum for somedays.. no one here has sure about the date of update, for now all we have is a fantasy date, because no one is posting nothing anymore, the first post about the update was last month, after that only sorrys but nothing like, the update is a most finish just about 3 days ou something like that.. I really expect more from they!! But now all I see is another game develop full of apologies!!! Fuck this is the problem to be a fan Like me... enter here for see something but all I have is nothing.. tired and sad!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: doubleg91

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I think someone is being a little dramatic...
yes, a little dramatic, i should say, but he isn't totally wrong tho.

I think the comment it was too early, maybe he should wait until the update is released and comment on whether it was worth the wait or not ...

for me personally it is difficult to be a fan of games in my country due to the financial situation. The only game I'm patreon at the moment currently is SummerTime Saga, honestly I will cancel my subscription because version 20.0 it was a complete disaster and a waste of time , we spent almost 7 months waiting for the update and guess what? we have almost no content in the update.

as soon as I cancel, i'm considering to be a milftoon drama patreon.

I have to choose well where I spend my money, I pay 6 for 1 dollar.

The current financial situation of my country is not very good and it definitely got 10x worse with COVID19

Reactions: coldmaster21

biglow123

Nov 4, 2017
I have to choose well where I spend my money, I pay 6 for 1 dollar.
hahaha
U br bro?

Also agree on the guy above being dramatic, too soon to complain like that, they said it would be launched this week with more content, they still haven't broken their promise. And also I'm totally against rushing an update in the name of keeping on time, the best games I've ever played were delayed so the company could really do their work properly, its not as easy as it sounds to follow a schedule of development, almost all cases that I ever saw of people/companies overvaluing to be on schedule the quality suffered.

• Haha
Reactions: Zkorey

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
hahaha
U br bro?

Also agree on the guy above being dramatic, too soon to complain like that, they said it would be launched this week with more content, they still haven't broken their promise. And also I'm totally against rushing an update in the name of keeping on time, the best games I've ever played were delayed so the company could really do their work properly, its not as easy as it sounds to follow a schedule of development, almost all cases that I ever saw of people/companies overvaluing to be on schedule the quality suffered.
Yes, i am ;-;

Closedbox

Apr 21, 2018
Why such being an ahole? if you cant wait to fap there are lots of fapgames in here.

The developers maybe in a situtation where they cannot work because of various world problems. they might have "no boner" problems so they cant work.

and TBH those who complaint did not even support the game on patron.

Renushke

Aug 21, 2018
So, today is the day (it should be I guess).
Everyone is so thirsty at inusen artstyle.
Check his milftoon comics or just arts to kill time. Surely It can ease the pain of waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: Zkorey

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think i was right about the update "Within the first week of october ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At this point? Definitely. LOL. His writing or the way he expresses himself is not clear. Why didn't he simply say " first week of october " instead of " within next week " ? Either way, something feels really off this time. He usually communicates a lot and was never silent like that before.

Like someone said previously, the fact that he intends to put twice the content in the upcoming update resulted in a super hype vibe in the thread. Will this update make us forget all the silence/wait and mystery prior to it's release?

Anyway, I'm no patreon, but in a few hours, it's gonna be one whole week since he stated that the update is coming " within next week ". IMHO, he should at least give a status update. This is starting to get weird.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes