Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Different time zones. I assume the devs are European/Russian.
If what you say is right, then why didn't he simply said " First week of october " rather than " within next week " ? Either he played on words or one of us is wrong.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
If what you say is right, then why didn't he simply said " First week of october " rather than " within next week " ? Either he played on words or one of us is wrong.
I think I was wrong , update come within this week sorry my mistake

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
Because English is not the devs' first language and they often make vague statements like this. Either way I don't know when the update will be up, only that the last update was on Monday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Do you expect the presence of Linda that I am very sad :cry:

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
It's going to be Gloria, for the last time. You just had Linda in 31. This is getting extremely annoying. Maybe we'll get Gloria's niece too, who knows. But Linda is on cooldown.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do you expect the presence of Linda that I am very sad :cry:
Don't know. I've waited almost 2 years to get the first sex scene with Linda. What is 3 months compared to that wait ? Just sad that she doesn't get the same angles/attention as the other girls. If there's no Linda, I'll just skip this update (like I always do) and wait for the next one.

The biggest paradox of this game, even though I like it, is that Linda, the main and hottest milf in the adventure, seems like a secondary character compared to Gloria and the others, in particular Gloria. Anyway, that's just my humble opinion. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zkorey and parqueo
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes