D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hey people!
I write you almost every single day:( noone notices me?
The update: We work on a bigger and better system for update, for content amount and it makes our work harder. We got a help from a new person , who organises the update better and helps with programming.
Our update might look the same because as for a line it comes from the earlyer system and we continued the work with that. We try to make more changes during the september and october update, but our new help joined for november so november content will have a new way a bit more.
I work now on the november content but if i remember well i made some scenes with Alicia, Linda and Gloria for sure. I do not know how the story goes, who comes first, but i hope you will like the scenes:)
Please wait a bit more, we updated last time on aug 12. . Now is aug 20, wich means 8 days only of delay.
We try to change this delay and stop it as our developer promised you earlyer.
Take care! Have a nice sunday:)

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Hey people!
I write you almost every single day:( noone notices me?
The update: We work on a bigger and better system for update, for content amount and it makes our work harder. We got a help from a new person , who organises the update better and helps with programming.
Our update might look the same because as for a line it comes from the earlyer system and we continued the work with that. We try to make more changes during the september and october update, but our new help joined for november so november content will have a new way a bit more.
I work now on the november content but if i remember well i made some scenes with Alicia, Linda and Gloria for sure. I do not know how the story goes, who comes first, but i hope you will like the scenes:)
Please wait a bit more, we updated last time on aug 12. . Now is aug 20, wich means 8 days only of delay.
We try to change this delay and stop it as our developer promised you earlyer.
Take care! Have a nice sunday:)
Linda is Joey's mother .. Not a stepmother? .. I wondered a long time

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, we must differentiate between negative speech and criticism

For me, this is the best game I have on this forum, and my love for this game so much hurts me that some commentators attack it

I hope you do not misunderstand me, please :sleep:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So .. it is the exact context? .. just you would say Avoid that patreon? ... I'm not serious, I like real incest tag ..
I understand that later patreon rules out this idiot.
All i know is we made all the changes Patreon asked for, they watch all our updates and it seems we folow the rules.If they find any problem we will change so they will accept. This is the only way we have:)
The rules are the same for other adult games Patreon has as well.

Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
All i know is we made all the changes Patreon asked for, they watch all our updates and it seems we folow the rules.If they find any problem we will change so they will accept. This is the only way we have:)
The rules are the same for other adult games Patreon has as well.
I noticed that Joey was growing up :ROFLMAO: (Like a developer made him grow)
I have been playing Milftoon since 2017
Joey is now growing up like an 18 year old
Before that, he was 15 year teen

bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
would've been super cool if they kept using the original joey art would've made more sense that he was very gullible at times, instead of this version where we have a highschool drop out version of Arthur from sword in the stone.

but im the minority though so I understand the changes.

Reactions: Zkorey

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Previews and the like should go on patreon for high tier subs imo. There's practically nothing going on in patreon.

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019

To everyone that is wondering what is going on:
We have been working a lot (non-stop) on 0.32. Our previous statement that 0.32 was almost ready was valid but we encountered an animation problem (not an artist problem but developing) which we have solved.
Instead of posting 0.32 now and then 0.33 after 2-3 weeks we are pushing through to update 0.32 with twice the material within the next week to avoid the confusion and to reward patrons with more material.
Overall : We will update within the next week but with twice the material.
Thank you for your valued love and support.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes