Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
v0.32 include all game in or just the part 3?
Read 1st post. Each part is a continuation of previous so you need all 3 to play the game from start. If you are behind (first time player) I would suggest you download latest and click start. It has an explanation on what is going on.
Part 1 and Part 2 are old , buggy and the user interface is bad.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, the update is very, very excellent. I hope I find these sex scenes with Linda, and I also don't know why you don't let Joey use his mouth instead of Linda to use her hand on all this update. The best update since the update was released 26

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Read 1st post. Each part is a continuation of previous so you need all 3 to play the game from start. If you are behind (first time player) I would suggest you download latest and click start. It has an explanation on what is going on.
thanks

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
I have nothing to say to you guys, you're right and all matters and your game is a masterpiece.
Good day to your sir.
No, actually seeing the animation in question and not just a still, you're probably right. The animation looks very different from Inusen's usual style. I stand corrected.

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
Is not about the shot, is about the movements, the angles and everything else, they could have use the pose and change the angles or anything but is just the same.
The differences:
The artstyle isn't the same.
The drawn lines don't overlap and aren't even close.
The perspective isn't exactly the same either, MilftoonDrama has it directly from male POV, while SummertimeSaga has it slightly from the side.

What is same inbetween these pictures?
Well, there are both a younger man and an older woman. In the reverse cowgirl position, with the woman looking back. And she is... moving up and down. Wow, that really is blatant and obvious plagiarism :D

And now without the sarcasm: You are completely wrong, and I have no idea how you can seriously say they are the same. XD

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Aren't we missing out a lot of scenes by skipping the first 2 parts? Or is there a gallery? Sorry haven't played this one since a very early stage.

Woolsworth

Jun 30, 2020
I have nothing to say to you guys, you're right and all matters and your game is a masterpiece.
Good day to your sir.
i get what you are saying man, but its a great scene, and if they are working on improving their angles like the audience requested, im glad that they are taking inspiration from great scenes.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes