exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I didn't know that that game had exclusive rights to a sexual position.
Its not a matter of exclusive rights, no one has them, but i think you wouldnt like to someone to pick your H-scenes trace them and post has their own, i havent see it yet personally but if its a almost identical the pose and animation sequence its really bad and its shamefull, you guys trying to get clean from the hate but you come up always with something to lift the fire.

Reactions: b00ze, V&M and Noce

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I am planning on starting the game from the beginning again (bout 7month break) is their a mod or something I might need? money mod?

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
0.32 update was too short. I was at least expecting something little bit more but its better than nothing i guess... I love this game i hope they can release bigger updates.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I am planning on starting the game from the beginning again (bout 7month break) is their a mod or something I might need? money mod?
Check the first post. There is a build-in cheat (F12 button) for Parts 1 and 2. You will need a walkthrough though as the game was quite tedious back then.

Reactions: xDEEPx

steel79

Nov 19, 2017
Start of 0.32
Walkthrough

-Talk with Milf (Continue Previous) in Kitchen
-Go to Living Room and click on Phone to Call Alicia
-Go to Joey's Bedroom and click on the bed.
[SCENE]
-Go to living room and talk with both Girls.
-Go Jason's House and in his living room , click towards towards the 2nd floor of the house to go upstairs.
-Go Home and Talk with both girls again.
-Go in Kitchen where Gloria is and talk to her.
-Give Gloria (Drag/Drop) the Semen Glass.
-Go to Living Room and Talk with Both girls again.
-Go to Milftoon Shop and Talk with Jason
-Go to Jason's House , Go Upstairs to Gloria's Bedroom and talk with Roger.
-Give Roger your Gun. Once he leaves , grab the Chain from the dresser next to the door.
-Go to Milftoon Shop and Give Jason the Chain. He will give you weed.
-Go to Joey's house and give (Drag/drop) the Weed on Linda
-Go upstairs to your Room
[SCENE]
-Go Downstairs in the living room and talk with Gloria (Long Discussion)
-Go to Clinic and Talk with Maggie (Secretary)
-Go to Hotel Room and call Maggie
[SCENE]
-You are forced to give her the Negative Pregnancy Test. Give it to her
-Go Home and into your Bathroom. Click on the MEDKIT on the wall to get Lindas Positive Pregnancy Test
-Go back to Hotel Room and Call Maggie again. This time Give her the Positive Pregnancy Test after the scene
-Go to Clinic and Talk with Maggie after the scene. She will give you Heart Medicine.
-Go to Jason's House and give the Heart Medicine to Roger. He is at the Pool.
-Go to Joey's House and Talk with Gloria.
[SCENE]
SAVE GAME
-Click on the Hiding Spot Under the Bed
-Click on the Door to leave
[SCENE]

radikay

Apr 5, 2018
Check the first post. There is a build-in cheat (F12 button) for Parts 1 and 2. You will need a walkthrough though as the game was quite tedious back then.
I do not know why but the game does not start on my pc I have win 10 64 bits but it does not work and I no longer know why it will be poor with the previous versions such as 0.30 and it does not work, some help

manneychin

May 8, 2017
OP should be updated to make it clear that content up to & inc. v0.14 is in part 1, content for v0.15 .. v0.26 is in part 2 and v0.27 .. v0.32+ is in part 3.

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
OP should be updated to make it clear that content up to & inc. v0.14 is in part 1, content for v0.15 .. v0.26 is in part 2 and v0.27 .. v0.32+ is in part 3.
I have Win10 32 bits the game is for 64 bits
but my question, the game still for 64bits or it compatible with my operating system??

D

Deleted member 386829

i hope joey fucks lindas pussy before her ass in next scene

i never find anal sexy..poop dick

also i think the priblem is that these updates only have like a couple scenes with 1 girl. thats why you have the other milves not being touched.

BackInTown420

Dec 4, 2018
The other girls need attention too so I think this update was decent. Still can’t wait to cum inside Linda’s pussy and get her pregnant.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes