Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice update, I love this game because I don't need to use the patch :p don't know how they aren't having troubles with Patreon but well, it's Milftoon!

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
IMG_20200928_112419.jpg
what the fuck should I do now, The walkthrough says study but when i click on the computer it says I should focus on doing tasks? What is my first task?????? Why the actual game is diffrent than the walkthrough?

Last edited:

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
i think the game is busted for backwards compatibility. One save was completely broken because i couldn't put the glass of semen in the bowl. the other one is broken because i got linda to go to the pool, i talk to her and she tells me to masturbate, but she never gives me an empty glass.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I make a big Salute for Summertime Saga, I am a big fan of them!!
Tracing animation:
No , i really try to find a good solution to make more animations faster, cheaper. Learning from other MAsters is not a shame.
This POV was an option and learned a lot from the scene. To steal other games animations...
welll I need to say no. Usually i animate on papaer without pc, so it would be strange to copy all scenes and impossible..
Also MAggies pose changed, the angle of camera changed at leats 10' but yeah the basic move was from the idea of SummerTime Saga.I loved that scene there so much i wanted to make similarXD sorry!I loved how her fat ass moved, it made a lot to understand the way i should make such a scene .
My description was so similar i could not regret it.But i finished that kind of testing so i found another way now, so no more "copies" added in game anymore.

About copy my own scenes and animations by others: I can not stop it, i do not want to stop it! Everyone needs to learn and copy some parts ,this make you learn. Some steal my drawings and sell it as their own..and what can i do about it? Nothing. I just try to be proud so i inspired them.
Summertime Saga is a big inspirations for us from the beginning and we can not tell other way.If someone makes such a game he can not lie :he did not saw the great game!It is just cool!
Game content: As i told you we needed to make a new strategy for content and need to plan the amount of content / version bigger.We have a nice new help and we needed to put some versions together, because they alone are to small for an update.We expanded october content and started to prepare the next update yesterday asap:)

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
When does the end of the year come? I'm so excited to see amazing Linda scenes like update 24, but I hope these scenes are in the bathroom because Linda is completely naked. :love:

I hope the scenes are not copied from the game sammertime saga :ROFLMAO:

I am just kidding ;)

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hello Wenas I lost the game and I saw the last Alvadoquetenesi but I downloaded it and saved it but I don't know where to put it and I don't get the game, please help

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Hello Wenas I lost the game and I saw the last Alvadoquetenesi but I downloaded it and saved it but I don't know where to put it and I don't get the game, please help
C-users-appdata-local-milftoon-milftoon drama-savegames (make sure to tick show hidden files option)

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
C-users-appdata-local-milftoon-milftoon drama-savegames (make sure to tick show hidden files option)
also if you have downloaded save from here the just rename it and remove any number before save like the save name should start from savedata.00 something

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Great update, its always very nice to see Gloria, the best milf, in action hehe. However i'm not liking of how MC is behaving.. he is just getting even more of a jackass, treating his mother like a slut, being egoist and totaly unconsequent. It wasn't this much in the begining but the more he becomes like this, the worst IMO. It is very anoying. Also, i'm almost losing all my hopes to see him and Gloria having a romantic relationship, unfortunaly.
What happened with Gloria in this update?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Really good update. Linda and Alicia's scenes were kinda underwhelming, but Gloria's was great.

If I can give an advice for future updates, maybe you could give a bit more care to the gallery? Not just add the missing scenes, but a complete overhaul. Maybe do it like most other games where you just cut the whole scenario, dialogue and all, and add it there as soon as you see it in game.
Even Linda's scenes from previous versions that were supposed to be there are not, like when she's in the shower and Joey has broken arms (some of my favorite art).
Right now is very troublesome having to keep multiple saves if I want to rewatch the scenes, and having to reselect scenes that are from the same scenario.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i've gotta ask, do they also ask you not to use big words like breasts? haha, one day they will learn that reading helps their comprehension....
thats what books is for...some of us want to see action NOT read a bloody novel

moebius8

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 835784
what the fuck should I do now, The walkthrough says study but when i click on the computer it says I should focus on doing tasks? What is my first task?????? Why the actual game is diffrent than the walkthrough?
you are playing the version that starts with .28.
you need to the version that go from start to .14 and the one that goes from .14 to .27 be ready to grind those versions take forever and are kind of a pita.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
you are playing the version that starts with .28.
you need to the version that go from start to .14 and the one that goes from .14 to .27 be ready to grind those versions take forever and are kind of a pita.
oh okay so its 28 lol thanks

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes