Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Where does it crash? I need more info.
We can't make the game start from the beginning of each update. It has to start from the beginning of that part and then you will have to load to where you want. Starting from the update will result in new players to miss content.
When v 31 start and when we talk to dad and joey grab linda ass (first scene) and then Joey talk about to grab her tits then the game crash, every time at this place and i am not able to move further

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When v 31 start and when we talk to dad and joey grab linda ass (first scene) and then Joey talk about to grab her tits then the game crash, every time at this place and i am not able to move further
I just upload a fix on Patreon. Let me know if that fixes it.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I have re download the game with clearly, so i need to start a game & play in early to get save to creat a Savefile, but when i put a v31 save file in there is not working, please help.

C:\Users\mathf\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 027\SavegamesC:\Users\mathf\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 027\Savegames (the link where i put save file)
Start the game and Save after the introduction. This should create a save file in the folder that you mention. If it doesn't then you are not putting the save file at the correct location. If it does , then the save file that you are trying to install is corrupted.

Apr 26, 2018
Stupid newbie question, but do you need to download and play all three parts separately?
Yes, unfortunately. The reason being that MD removes some of the more annoying parts of the gameplay and interface between the three parts. I personally started from part 2, cause I was too annoyed with the grind of part 1, so that's also an option for you if you don't mind being thrown directly into the action

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Stupid newbie question, but do you need to download and play all three parts separately?
Yes, but you can play any part you want but it will be difficult to understand the story, in part iii there in short intro of character that what happen earlier .

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone got a walkthrough where this update starts at? my game starts at .27 and I don't see any of the walkthroughs mention that version, no clue what to do

Momora

Jul 15, 2020
any one else stuck with dad in the kitchen with mom,you send dad out to fix the pool and then try to give her condoms but it just loops and cant use the pink gloria's condoms????

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
question any new gallery ?
Next Update which will be Part 4 will include more content in the Gallery

Should I be downloading Part 1 & Part 2 or just the Download? want to start from the beginning.
If you want to play from Start the play Part 1 but Part 1 is tricky, hard, contains grind and the User Interface is not friendly.
If you want to enjoy it , I suggest you start from Part 3 and watch the short intro which explains a few things. The downside is that you will be missing out on lots of scenes.

PS : Check the first post for cheats and walkthrough on Part 1 and 2 to make your life easier. You won't manage without it.

Reactions: xDEEPx

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
any one else stuck with dad in the kitchen with mom,you send dad out to fix the pool and then try to give her condoms but it just loops and cant use the pink gloria's condoms????
What loops? The sex scene or the dialog?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes