Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Next Update which will be Part 4 will include more content in the Gallery
Don't know if you checked my previous comment, but my opinion is that the issue with the gallery isn't just the missing content.

The fact that it doesnt update automatically, means that if I want to rewatch the scenes from 0.32 alone, for example, I'd have to keep 5 saves, one for each scene. After a few updates I don't even know what saves are for what scene, and it gets confusing.
Another problem is that you're picking some scenes and leaving others. For example, Linda in the shower while joey has broken arms, and Linda lying in bed after the thigh sex are two of my favorite scenes, and are missing.

My advice would be, just do what most other games do, and have a gallery that just replays the entire section, dialogue and all, and updates automatically, as soon as you view the scene in the story. Love the game, but the gallery is one aspect where MTD is still far behind most other games

el3ees

May 6, 2020
I start the game in the pool and it says part 3. Can anyone tell me which version is this and if there is a walkthrough for iy

Mar 27, 2019
Don't know if you checked my previous comment, but my opinion is that the issue with the gallery isn't just the missing content.

The fact that it doesnt update automatically, means that if I want to rewatch the scenes from 0.32 alone, for example, I'd have to keep 5 saves, one for each scene. After a few updates I don't even know what saves are for what scene, and it gets confusing.
Another problem is that you're picking some scenes and leaving others. For example, Linda in the shower while joey has broken arms, and Linda lying in bed after the thigh sex are two of my favorite scenes, and are missing.

My advice would be, just do what most other games do, and have a gallery that just replays the entire section, dialogue and all, and updates automatically, as soon as you view the scene in the story. Love the game, but the gallery is one aspect where MTD is still far behind most other games
or you could use geforce experince to capture the scenes into videos. it's pretty easy to hit alt+f9 to start recording.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
That was a real nice update, lots of scenes. Ok the first two ones were rather mediocre being only handjobs, but nice bouncing tits and the Maggie scene unfortunately didn't show her bust, but the Gloria scenes, especially the last one was really hot. Well done, this update was fun.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
or you could use geforce experince to capture the scenes into videos. it's pretty easy to hit alt+f9 to start recording.
I only started doing the save thing after I realized the issue. So if I were to record every scene myself, I'd have to start the game over. Another solution would be looking up videos online, but that's not really the point.

The point is, it's up to the player to come up with something to simply rewatch their favorite scenes, a feature that's very common in these types of games. I imagine other players have this issue too.

Just my feedback here, I just think a better gallery would be a really nice way to improve player experience

Helpppp

Sep 28, 2020
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :

This version ends :

does part 1 and part 2 have android version??

le5003

May 11, 2020
No way Linda should be pregnant yet, want to see multiple scenes of her getting creampied before she is preggo.

Please, no anal.

PUSSY. CREAMPIES. Many angles. This is what we have been waiting for.

I am a patron so do what I want lol :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, since Linda is Joey's mother, I would rather Joey suckle from Linda's vagina and drink the milk out of her vagina. I know it's disgusting, but it's an imaginary world. ( pussy juice ) :)

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
I didn't play this game since a loooong time (v0.11 i think). Someone have a walkthrought from v0.1 to v0.32? I want to start it from the begining. I just found walkthrought version by version and not a complete one

Jul 22, 2017
you are playing the version that starts with .28.
you need to the version that go from start to .14 and the one that goes from .14 to .27 be ready to grind those versions take forever and are kind of a pita.
ahhh ok, and part 1 is the version from the beginning to .14
and part 2 is the version that goes from .14 to .27

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes