blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
give the picture on your inventory to the guy outside your house and he'll give you the camera
Thank you,it works. But I have other problem:
1.I finished the game ,but there is no new sense in gallery.Do you know what happened?
2.I knew save location is in AppData\Local\Visionary Studio\Milftoon Drama ,but I didn't see “Milftoon Drama”in“ Visionary Studio” ,only have “messages.log”.Is this bug or have other save location?

Last edited:

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Cant progress in android version whenever mc go to kitchen where linda and mc's dad are after clicking on mc's dad the game crashes everytime..... Anybody facing same problem?????

Reactions: Steven Ethan

lepimp69

Sep 6, 2018
this game is pretty good besides it has the shittiest replay system of scenes i've seen in a while, and saying ''there's an infinite amount of save points'' is just an lazy excuse to not just make the gallery actually good instead of trash, other than that its pretty good but its a huge minus in book and should not be like that with this wonderful art (n)

Nov 28, 2018
1.I finished the game ,but there is no new sense in gallery.Do you know what happened?
2.I knew save location is in AppData\Local\Visionary Studio\Milftoon Drama ,but I didn't see “Milftoon Drama”in“ Visionary Studio” ,only have “messages.log”.Is this bug or have other save location?
The gallery is not what you think instead of being a scene replayer it is simply a place to show the animations/arts in the game
So it does not add additional content with your unlocking or finishing of content. It only shows artworks the dev have put there

As for your save game also check AppData\Local\Milftoon

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone please help me

Where is the save path for the Android version? I can't seem to find it

Even after reinstalling android version, the game keeps crashing during the kitchen scene where dad is eating serial and MC is pressing Linda's ass. So I am stuck and I can't proceed further...☹

kolikoli123

Apr 13, 2018
Raised your hand u play this game since version 1- 14.. I know you know that feeling on how to make money to progress and get some scenes

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Can someone please help me

Where is the save path for the Android version? I can't seem to find it

Even after reinstalling android version, the game keeps crashing during the kitchen scene where dad is eating serial and MC is pressing Linda's ass. So I am stuck and I can't proceed further...☹
This is the bug ,which is fixed you will find the fixed version on there patreon page not here and android have no save path ,after uninstalling the app the save are also get deleted

Reactions: Steven Ethan

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
The gallery is not what you think instead of being a scene replayer it is simply a place to show the animations/arts in the game
So it does not add additional content with your unlocking or finishing of content. It only shows artworksthe dev have put there

As for your save game also check AppData\Local\Milftoon
Thanks,I found the save location.
So you mean even if I finish the game(latest version),there are no newest scence into the gallery?And I only saw Linda and Gloria scences in gallery,I don't have any scence with other characters,.Do I need to play the previous version?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
So you mean even if I finish the game(latest version),there are no newest scence into the gallery?And I only saw Linda and Gloria scences in gallery,I don't have any scence with other characters,.Do I need to play the previous version?
No you no need to play older versions , more scenes are adding in further updates

tacs

Aug 27, 2017
1. the devs will add more scenes in the later version. right now what you see is what you get
2. not sure about the saves

Nov 28, 2018
Yes exactly the gallery scenes don't depend on your gameplay whatsoever it only showcases the artwork that the developer has put in it and they r trying to get more artwork in there

Well part 3 starts from v0.27 so if u want to know the entire story upto that point then yes u need to play parts 1 and 2

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes