Matao

Jan 5, 2018
this game have to much delay ....it's look like it's coming every each 6 weeks or more . Usualy it's coming every 1 month

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It's kinda of mind-boggling that despite having such an established engine like renpy available, developers choose to use different engines for VN types games.

And it's not even like the reason for using another engine is to implement some new or unique feature or anything like that that isn't innately supported by renpy, no because in this case the interface and stuff is completely inferior and clunky straight up garbage.

The art is great as always but I think it's wasted on this game platform.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
It's kinda of mind-boggling that despite having such an established engine like renpy available, developers choose to use different engines for VN types games.

And it's not even like the reason for using another engine is to implement some new or unique feature or anything like that that isn't innately supported by renpy, no because in this case the interface and stuff is completely inferior and clunky straight up garbage.

The art is great as always but I think it's wasted on this game platform.
Yeah, Renpy is super cool, I make startegy games and visual novels, click and point games with engine. It is tricky to do it but fun!(Check If you do and Factotum Milf expansion. ... or The secret of the house or Gasmine mini games!)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well this time, I will not complain because I am sure that the next update will be delayed, I think it will be released on February 10, maybe less or more, but we all know how many times the promise has been broken and also I am sure that we will not see Linda in the next update because she was the champion of the update 33 and 34, so the other girls should be given their right, so I think we'll see Elissa and Gloria in a large percentage, as for Janet, it's a small percentage, so I would wait two or three months to see Linda again. :)

But I’m going to play the update 35, of course. I am a fan of the game and I’ll give my opinion. I hope the scene between Janet and Joey is complete, but I know that this is impossible. :cautious:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well this time, I will not complain because I am sure that the next update will be delayed, I think it will be released on February 10, maybe less or more, but we all know how many times the promise has been broken and also I am sure that we will not see Linda in the next update because she was the champion of the update 33 and 34, so the other girls should be given their right, so I think we'll see Elissa and Gloria in a large percentage, as for Janet, it's a small percentage, so I would wait two or three months to see Linda again. :)

But I’m going to play the update 35, of course. I am a fan of the game and I’ll give my opinion. I hope the scene between Janet and Joey is complete, but I know that this is impossible. :cautious:
You are probably right about the girls, but variety is the spice of life :whistle:

They mentioned the update hopefully being released in the next one weekend (not this one). Delays do happen and unforseen circumstances are unforseen. It's not like the actual scammers, where they are sitting with a thumb up their asses for around 6 months after having secured a large support base. Then realase 2 short 1-2 seconds loops and a few pictures (see Boner Games and the like as an example of this). We get a releases in roughly 1–1½ months, that has a lot of content and it's of a relative high quality. They also listen to their fanbase and they have been positively engaging with their audience.

I'd be the asshole spitting fire and probably get another threadban to my belt, had they been engaging in shady behavior. Waiting until you know the lay of the land. Or first resorting to resolving the internal strife and then give a transparent update to the audience without childishly discrediting the other party—is not such behavior in my opinion. Credit where credit is due.

I've been a 5$ Patreon supporter for almost 2 years now and I haven't regretted that decision.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It says:

Greetings guys,
Just to let you know that the update will be up next weekend (not this one) most likely unless there are problems (which currently we do not seem to find any)
Once we are done inserting the animations , the artist will approve of their quality and then if we do not find any more bugs , we will finalize the compilation and have it ready by the weekend.
We thank you for supporting us and loving our game
ps
For Tier 2 - Tier 3 and Tier 4 patrons we will post a poll very soon which will have some critical decisions about our girls and Joey

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
It says:

Greetings guys,
Just to let you know that the update will be up next weekend (not this one) most likely unless there are problems (which currently we do not seem to find any)
Once we are done inserting the animations , the artist will approve of their quality and then if we do not find any more bugs , we will finalize the compilation and have it ready by the weekend.
We thank you for supporting us and loving our game
ps
For Tier 2 - Tier 3 and Tier 4 patrons we will post a poll very soon which will have some critical decisions about our girls and Joey
I leave for military training on Tuesday :cry:

Last edited:

capra

Jun 12, 2018
So is their no way to play through the whole game? you need to download parts 1-2-3 and 4 and play them separately?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So I have to download all four parts separately and I can compile them or something? Is their no link with just the fully game up until now?
No they are 4 different games, but they follow a story. That you can play independently. There's no need to compile anything. The sequels follow where the others left off.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes