StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
free on patreon

try run compatibility with something else. error there is sound from old. i fix in next. now fix is compatibility + admin.
Luckily I could make it past wo it, crashed many times after it, mostly Janet toilet etc, manly when entering bathroom, but got past that as well.
I know how to run as admin, but what about this compatibilty thing? Couldn't find such an option anywhere.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
my game is crashing constantly right at the end of part 1, when you start fucking gloria on the gallery, could be a hardware issue of mine, since the game had random crashes, but this is the only time where it always crashes on the same frame of the animation

if i skip the animation, it crashes shortly after as well

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Luckily I could make it past wo it, crashed many times after it, mostly Janet toilet etc, manly when entering bathroom, but got past that as well.
I know how to run as admin, but what about this compatibilty thing? Couldn't find such an option anywhere.
Go to proprerties then choose the compatibility tab, then sign the first checkbox 'run this program in compatibility mode'

Reactions: StingerWolf

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
also were there any changes to the walkthrough from 0.023 onwards?

all guides i got tell me that after i dropped the files on gloria's limo, i should talk to linda inside our house, but she's nowhere to be seen in any time of the day... can't find anyone else except for sharon on the pool at gloria's house, can't go anywhere on the map except police station, gloria's house, or my house

1610649650114.png

Swamf

Aug 3, 2020
I clicked the download link and the it said that the mega file for this version is not available anymore

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
Well they do not allow Renpy engine, so it is not possible. I make my own games from october 2020:) View attachment 989494
View attachment 989495
Gasmine is a fan game for Disney milfs:) I have a few mini games in it but i work on a visual novel when i will have some time. The secret of the house day 2 is almost finished. 29 fixes left and after that translate to english, so it will be updated shortly:)
Also I work on a february content for Drama and got the features scripts for the next 2 month!
a Full gallery for milftoon would be really appreciated

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes