MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
I dont know if anybody else has a problem with starting part 3 and getting a blank screen but my game started working when I went in to the settings and switched fullscreen to no.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
imagine you see a movie.
part 1 you hate but part 2 and 3 good.
then on part 3 review you see negative and reason is because part 1 was not good.
this is not same game as 2 year ago. changes happened and improvements. giving bad review for material that is fixed is wrong.
I still think the correct thing is to evaluate the whole game,
all parties, but that's my opinion.
Just to exemplify, today I watched an anime (yes, I'm a fan)
He has 12 episodes, 10 of them sucked, the protagonist was an idiot,
but the final episode was good, and I ask you, will I say that the anime is good?
No, the anime sucks (Kamisama ni Natta Hi, the name)
Anyway, it is my opinion, and everyone has their own.

But if you really think it's unfair, I recommend that you exclude the other parts, and consider the game only from now on.
The new review/rating system, which will be implanted some day, will offer the option to rate each episode/chapter/part (whatever they are called) individually.

Reactions: V&M
Nov 23, 2017
Here's how to get part one and two for everyone who was confused like me:
-go to the Patreon
-view all posts
-sort by public posts only
-find the link to the mega folder for older parts
-download the rar file named "up to version 14" this is the file for Part 1
-download the rar file named "026" this is the file for part 2

Parts 3 and 4 are easily accessible in the OP.
The art in this game is mind-blowing, but please restore part one and two of the game to the OP, otherwise dummies like me struggle to find the files we need to enjoy the story in its entirety.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann13 and Smarck

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, let's talk a little, according to what was mentioned in the latest update. Linda gave her vagina to Joey with ease, and this is strange because Linda never gave her vagina easily, but there was a war to get his mother's vagina.

I don't know is this a good thing or a bad thing. They told me that ?

About myself, I consider it a bad thing, if the situation continues like this, I hope that it does not continue because there are 100 updates, and if every time Linda gives her vagina easily, this will be very boring because I like stubbornness and I love Linda's anger and rejection, it was giving a good feeling.

Since the update ended with the Linda and Joy scandal, the next update should be a quarrel between Linda and Janet, or it should be a dream and things go back as they were, but I don't think that will happen.

All we hoped for was for Linda's reaction to be not canceled after Janet saw her . :ROFLMAO:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
The animation in this version was really well done. I would prefer fewer updates (and without all the filler) to save the money for better animation like this. But that's just me.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Different povs and angles during sex scenes would make this game so much better, also if we could dictate the pace during these scenes would be great also.
This is not a 3D game where you render a scene and just change angles as you please. Every angle would be a new drawing, just as hard to make as a new scene. What you're suggesting isn't simple, I don't know of any animated game with original art that does that regularly

Reactions: Deep-Six

Nero1

Oct 14, 2017
first I would like to congratulate the artist the art is really wonderful one of the best I've ever seen, but you should look for a new developer the engine is horrible and the game itself is poorly made, a waste of well done drawings

Reactions: sexypeanut

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Game crashes when trying to enter bathroom after linde HJ in room with Alicia. I use win 7, tried to run it as admin, no difference.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
first I would like to congratulate the artist the art is really wonderful one of the best I've ever seen, but you should look for a new developer the engine is horrible and the game itself is poorly made, a waste of well done drawings
If it hasn’t changed by now, it never will.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes