Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
hey man i want to ask is there sex content available? because i only got "The end of the first day by discreen vision"
Yeah that's just the first day, that's all that's avaliable for now, but Inusen's working on bringing a lot more!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I want to create linda sex scenes is there someone who can help me :)

I own a drawing in tablet, but I know this is very tiring, so I need cooperation. If you can then please call me on the private

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Since many rate the game on part 1 instead of latest version i will remove part 1 and part 2. if you want , go patreon plz

BackInTown420

Dec 4, 2018
I don’t know about you guys but Linda saying she wants another son just to get fucked kinda turned me off, I want all the main girls (Linda, Gloria and Alicia) to be mine and mine alone. I’m also hoping for a more « vanilla » ending (with all the girls if possible) especially with Linda. I also liked that Joey seems to be unconscious and is just having a bad dream (last update wasn’t that good tbh). Anyway I just hope you guys (the developers) are doing okay.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So, let's assume, that of the 34 updates,
you (suppose) did shit in 33 and the game sucks,
so at 34 you did a good job, you want us to evaluate
only version 34?
aren't the others part of the game?
In other words, are the first three parts worthless?
only the fourth?
Let's be adults, you have to accept that people may not like what they saw.
imagine you see a movie.
part 1 you hate but part 2 and 3 good.
then on part 3 review you see negative and reason is because part 1 was not good.
this is not same game as 2 year ago. changes happened and improvements. giving bad review for material that is fixed is wrong.

Reactions: allintine
D

Deleted member 386829

i thought the linda scene last update was perfect, hope for more like that

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
While I understand the dev's frustration with people rating the game based on parts 1 and 2, I personally think removing them will do more harm than good. After all, to get the full story, they would have to start from part 1 anyway. If they were to start from part 3, they would only have a faint clue of what is going of from the intro. Plus, they'll be missing the scenes from those parts.
Consider how many people come in here asking "do I need to download each part or part 4 has everything?". Im not looking forward to having to answer "where are parts 1 and 2?" on top of that.

Reactions: GucciGang69

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
In my opinion we can not remove the past, the story begins there, without the part 1-3 we would not understand the story and characters.
I think people should stop giving negative feedback while she repaired a lot of errors from the past.
She needed to repair the story also because she got the story in hand just by the 0.34 version in real.
So people! Be patient and if you write a review please check for those parts she made because that way she can get better!
If we repaired some parts of the game, please be up to date and try out the next parts before play part 1-2 and come to complain XD I thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine and Danma
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes