Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
damn almost done with part one and ran out of money right at the end, anyway to get some money so i can go to the gym and talk to kelly? cant even get a taxi to get more corn seeds

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I redrawn Linda because there is no picture of her while she is completely naked, I found a picture of her while she is naked, but part of her foot is not present and also her hand, so I repainted it took me 4 hours . :ROFLMAO:

I am a beginner in drawing and started trying to learn to draw, I think it will take me a very long time . o_O

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
again where is the limo? this is stopping me from progressing, after talking to gloria, it tells me to click on the limo, but i cant as you can see, also verson 1 is stopping me from completing since i have no money on it and cant go anywhere.............. anyone willing to help?

1lTopp0

Jun 23, 2019
So what youre saying is inside the vis file the webp files are vis files too?
What...?? I never say that.
A VIS file is a "container" file, think like a ZIP file, with some tools you can EXTRACT the content of this VIS files, but depending in how is "created" that VIS file some times the image files inside are ENCRYPTED, of course you can using the same tools to extract all the files inside a VIS file, but will maintain ENCRYPTED if you don't have the list of all names of this image files. The image files will maintain the WEBP format, but will be useless because are encrypted like I said, in other words YOU CAN'T USE THIS WEBP FILES.

Nov 28, 2018
not for part 3 and 4 , in part 1 and 2 you can add money by pressing F1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 keys (I don't know which one but yeah one key among them)
Actually none of those haha it used to be f12 though I preferred using cheatengine since f12 gave 294 and was limited to 3 tries and some tasks required 295

Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
My game crashes after the BJ scene in the bathroom with janet.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Im stuck with the shampoo mission, i put it on the dirty clothes and like the WT says i went at 20:00 to try and open the door with the real key while im having the dupe on me, also it dosent says to drop jina cloths to garbage, just did it by luck, but still stuck, parents door wont open.

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Really hope we get more scenes with Janet next update. This update was such a teaser for Janet, her scenes were nice but no sex scene after all that tease :cry: I think her and Gloria are tied for my favourite milf now :love:

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
again where is the limo? this is stopping me from progressing, after talking to gloria, it tells me to click on the limo, but i cant as you can see, also verson 1 is stopping me from completing since i have no money on it and cant go anywhere.............. anyone willing to help?
I dont remember well, but I believe that there is an item to call the limo. A piece of paper (map) in yr inventory.

Laiueo

Dec 25, 2020
I'm stuck in the starter of part Three. I already read the walkthrough but why is Mr. Dick didn't accept the Photo frame? I'm so confused. Please help.

speedzonedude

Dec 18, 2018
hi i just started playing from part 1, and now im stuck as im supposed to meet ms kelly in lounge at 2pm on weekdays,however, she wouldnt come out at all

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes