FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Don't know if it's only for me, but I just started part 4 and if you click on the tablet thing, it will bring you to the gallery, and if you go back, it brings you to main screen. Watch out... Using win 7 comp mode and running as adm solves some problems, but part 4 seems to be kinda buggier than normal.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Im trying to extract the game's .vis file using UniExtract.
it asks for a "Secondary File" upon extraction that's apparently needed but the only options it lists is the vis file itself.
It extracts successfully but the files are .webp and corrupt/encrypted. I'm guessing the encryption is somewhere in the game's files."RExplorer" another tool i use was able to open the .vis but only able to decrypt 3 of the files within it.
Anyone know how to properly unpack the files?

Why? Because im tired of going through the slow step by step routine each update just for 1-2 scenes and since the Dev refuses to update the gallery and keeps splitting it in to "Episodes" for no damn reason...
On top of that i had multiple crashes while playing this update. Most of them included Janet so im guessing it's something to do with her.
it would be easier just to Unpack, see what's new, determine if it's worth my time, yes= play; no= wait for update.

Is this wrong? I don't see how. I'm basically previewing images of in-game scenes. The scenes are webp images with no animation whatsoever. The in-game animation is multiple images played in series as Frames. All i'm doing is looking at a picture of a scene like a Demo. Which, again, i wouldn't have to do if the scenes were in the gallery.
This is nothing personal, i do this for all games. My free time is limited so without previews available i have to resort to digging through files.

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
when the next update
Almost a month and a half, all we wished was the increase in the number of supporters for them. Linda's last scene made me happy. :love:

I hope that they reach the last goal of support in order to increase content. :giggle:

Now they have nearly two years and they have not reached the final goal of 1500 supporters, and this is something that really pisses me off because the game I see is the best game on this site, so I hope that in 2021 they will reach the final goal.

Also, I hope the fans make drawings that show their admiration for the game.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Im trying to extract the game's .vis file using UniExtract.
it asks for a "Secondary File" upon extraction that's apparently needed but the only options it lists is the vis file itself.
It extracts successfully but the files are .webp and corrupt/encrypted. I'm guessing the encryption is somewhere in the game's files."RExplorer" another tool i use was able to open the .vis but only able to decrypt 3 of the files within it.
Anyone know how to properly unpack the files?
No idea, i can extract the vis file as well but can't open any of the webp files (an there's like 2500 files) no matter what i tried i can't open any... I just wanted to do a sign :cry:
But i understand why the dev makes the files this way, he want to protect the files of his game. So we need to deal with it i guess.

Bendober43

Mar 20, 2020
Is it just me or the game always crashed in Janet bathroom scene? Can someone please upload a save file after Janet bathroom scene? thanks in advance
Yo can someone pls answer this cause I myself have the same damn problem already downloaded from different sources is there any place where we can download all parts cause I just see part 4 only?

Reactions: fzdc

1lTopp0

Jun 23, 2019
No idea, i can extract the vis file as well but can't open any of the webp files (an there's like 2500 files) no matter what i tried i can't open any... I just wanted to do a sign :cry:
But i understand why the dev makes the files this way, he want to protect the files of his game. So we need to deal with it i guess.
In VIS files, some image files are encrypted using the name of the file also, so you need the entery list of all the files you want to extract+decrypt and use later, without them is just garbage files.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
IS THE ANDROID VERSION OF THE NEW UPDATE RELEASED ?
ffs this thread no one answers your questions

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
In VIS files, some image files are encrypted using the name of the file also, so you need the entery list of all the files you want to extract+decrypt and use later, without them is just garbage files.
So what youre saying is inside the vis file the webp files are vis files too?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Yo can someone pls answer this cause I myself have the same damn problem already downloaded from different sources is there any place where we can download all parts cause I just see part 4 only?
Check back for fix
1. run as administrator
2. set windows compatibility to windows 7

IS THE ANDROID VERSION OF THE NEW UPDATE RELEASED ?
ffs this thread no one answers your questions
Yes.

Reactions: BigTombolo

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
when I run this, it messes everything up. After the opening "Milftoon" logo, it goes to black and stays there, even when I lower it, I cannot select anything from my screen or shut it down. I can Cntrl alt delete, but cannot use the task manager as nothing works. I am running it in windows 7 compatability...

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes