Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
think the walkthrough needs to be updated, 0.25 it doesnt say anything about talking to MR. Dick, before faking the clinic report, found that on youtube, just one of many things i have found wrong

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello, need help please :
Im searching save game of 0.32 version please.

And I changed the config file to skip intro and start the game at windowed mode but nothing works.
When I launch the game, it starts always in fullscreen mode and there is always the intro.

Any idea please ?

evoix

May 9, 2017
Hello

I need to help. In the part 0.27.

---Take pic of Linda while taking shower(need to exit the house multiple time as shes changes location)-------

I was exit the house multiples time but Linda stays on the couch

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Isn't there a way to just watch sex scenes with a gallery or CG?
Do I have to play unconditionally?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah... So I enjoy the game and Inusen's work in it. I don't like playing it through to see the scenes, though. And as there is no satisfying gallery, I've made my own.
It took considerable effort to figure out how to unpack VIS files in a usable way and then some to decrypt a few WEBP files... And much more to collect those into scenes and animations. But yeah, here it is, enjoy.

Some of the scenes feature original assets, some are edited, so consider all of this fan art as it is nothing more than that. :)
It's so cool. (y)
Thank you very much.

V8Splash

Oct 1, 2018
Are parts 1 through 4 their own story or are they just update names?
Is everything so far up to now in 4?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes