Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a CG rip for part 4, or some way to see all the content like a full gallery unlock?
Part 4 takes like 15 mins tops to get through. Keep saves for your scenes, record them yourself or just watch playthroughs on PH. It's not the best solution but it's what it's avaliable right now
The gallery is not yet fully implemented.
Literally in the same page.

Honestly, people need to learn how to check for things before asking. You get your answers faster, and the regulars don't have to answer the same things over and over. If I had a dime for every "how to unlock the gallery?" and "do I need to download parts 1 - 3?"...

Aug 10, 2019
I don't want to be mean, but if you are not too lazy to check the last 2 or 3 pages, we answered that question at least 50 times.
You dare call the Son of Perdition, His Infernal Majesty, The Lord of Light; LAZY!!? I'll have you know I am quite busy with overseeing the "tentacle beast of sadness and ecstasy" have its way with your ancestors.

Reactions: allintine

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...Please, O-Please...In The Next Update, Provide A "Save Folder" For Saved Files Because For Some Reason, My Computer Won't Show It, And I Followed This "
put save file here : AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames for any game version after 15
Or similar depending on your Part" To Look For It.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
...Please, O-Please...In The Next Update, Provide A "Save Folder" For Saved Files Because For Some Reason, My Computer Won't Show It, And I Followed This "
put save file here : AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames for any game version after 15
Or similar depending on your Part" To Look For It.

Try this one Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio

Mar 2, 2020
Yeah... So I enjoy the game and Inusen's work in it. I don't like playing it through to see the scenes, though. And as there is no satisfying gallery, I've made my own.
It took considerable effort to figure out how to unpack VIS files in a usable way and then some to decrypt a few WEBP files... And much more to collect those into scenes and animations. But yeah, here it is, enjoy.

Some of the scenes feature original assets, some are edited, so consider all of this fan art as it is nothing more than that. :)

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah... So I enjoy the game and Inusen's work in it. I don't like playing it through to see the scenes, though. And as there is no satisfying gallery, I've made my own.
It took considerable effort to figure out how to unpack VIS files in a usable way and then some to decrypt a few WEBP files... And much more to collect those into scenes and animations. But yeah, here it is, enjoy.

Some of the scenes feature original assets, some are edited, so consider all of this fan art as it is nothing more than that. :)
Well first off that hosting site capped download speeds like a bitch lol wouldn't let the speed cross 100KB/s
Love to see the pics thanks alot!!
The videos aren't playing after extracting them on android but work without a hitch on windows
Great job dude

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020

Thank you for your work

Reactions: Ale69
D

Deleted member 2479505

If I download the part 3 of Android...then will I able to play part 1 and 2 in that version???

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
preg content, is it still on like dream story mc got dream but the girls on main story didnt get preg, or its happen on main story?
spoil me, pls

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020

Lot of homies were having gallery issues, now you fixed it ...Thanks man keep up the good work...!!!

Reactions: deedeedeedeedee
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes