NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
does part 4 have all the other parts such as the beginning of the story or is it meant to be played starting with part 1 then working my way up?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
somebdoy know if gallery work properly. In previous updates we have content with nurse but in gallery i cant see pictures with her(

D

Deleted member 2479505

I just noticed that the part 1 and 2 Don't have an Android port.....so if I start the part 3 then do I miss the story of part 1 and 2??how can I play part 1 and 2 on my Android phone??

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Do we know what will be included in the next update,when it will be and which characters are gonna be in it ?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Do we know what will be included in the next update,when it will be and which characters are gonna be in it ?
In the next update ,maybe we don't get any Linda scene because if you not give perfume to Linda then she undergrounded joey for a month to not have sex OR maybe we get Linda scene because she is very happy with Joey so no information about Linda
And maybe we not get Alicia scene because her mother came so that's why we not get any scene with Alicia
now maybe we get Alicia's mother scene and Gloria Scene MAYBE

Qwer001002

Aug 13, 2020
In the next update ,maybe we don't get any Linda scene because if you not give perfume to Linda then she undergrounded joey for a month to not have sex OR maybe we get Linda scene because she is very happy with Joey so no information about Linda
And maybe we not get Alicia scene because her mother came so that's why we not get any scene with Alicia
now maybe we get Alicia's mother scene and Gloria Scene MAYBE
yeap, i thought same

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
This game provided a very cool update and very high quality, it took them about a month and a half . :)

So I hope some people know that . ;)
Well, without the name of this game/image, is hard to tell ...
EDIT: nevermind, found it.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
So um, next part this week or...?
We are now on a 5-6 weeks update cycle. Sometimes even more. And the devs have become less communicative both in patreon and this thread. Guess, sometime around 20-27th December is a safe bet that the update will be out.

Reactions: Blzzzbub
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes