Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
I haven't seen any release dates (I might have overlooked something, but there's none on their patreon). The last release was on the 15th and it's the 12th today. They could release it the 20th and it'd still be cool in my book.
Past update was heavily delayed, not because of the art or the programming, but because of the dev being unable to upload the game; that's supposed to be fixed by now...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yes I know. The programmer was in an actual flood in Greece. The town was without internet connection, and she felt very bad about the whole ordeal. feeling she failed everyone. The team stood by her and they were honest on Patreon, with what little information they had at the time. The team flew some help to her and they managed to upload the update. I think, they got it up in an airport. I'm quite tough on people that milk on Patreon and these people are NOT those. Well at least for now. They genuinely want to make a good game.

What in my mind sat in bad taste was laughing at someone, who was in a natural disaster. Where on top there was absolutely no grounds for critique. It hasn't even been a month and as far as I know, they haven't given a precise date as of yet. Should they deliver within a few days, then we all know the original commenter isn't going to own up to being an asshole and at least say he was wrong. Because "hey it's the internet".

Last edited:

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
What in my mind sat in bad taste was laughing at someone, who was in a natural disaster.
Who is laughing ?

The last update was scheduled for the first week of november, et they said that this release is not gonna be affected, so yeah, it's been a month already, but I don't care if this new update is delayed for few days.

Reactions: Blzzzbub

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I wish they would add REPLAY SCENE during the scene itself...

Just add 1 button to go back to the beginning of the scene, then it would be perfect.

Reactions: Ale69

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Yes I know. The programmer was in an actual flood in Greece. The town was without internet connection, and she felt very bad about the whole ordeal. feeling she failed everyone. The team stood by her and they were honest on Patreon, with what little information they had at the time. The team flew some help to her and they managed to upload the update. I think, they got it up in an airport. I'm quite tough on people that milk on Patreon and these people are NOT those. Well at least for now. They genuinely want to make a good game.

What in my mind sat in bad taste was laughing at someone, who was in a natural disaster. Where on top there was absolutely no grounds for critique. It hasn't even been a month and as far as I know, they haven't given a precise date as of yet. Should they deliver within a few days, then we all know the original commenter isn't going to own up to being an asshole and at least say he was wrong. Because "hey it's the internet".
das cool and all but the update still has to have no delay whatsoever

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think Linda will not be present in Update 34 and maybe if she did she wouldn't have a strong scene. :)

Because update 33 was about Linda, so I hope the developer will hint to us who are the characters who will be able to play.

Also, the most important thing is whether it will be similar to me, the quality of update 24 because, as you know, the end-of-year celebration. :confused:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Are we ever going to get the non-pregnant impregnation sex leading up to Linda getting pregnant? Or is it set in stone now that the 'oops broken condom' is the best we're ever going to get?

Still kind of in shock that they skipped any raw vaginal sex scenes with Linda and just skipped to pregnancy.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Are we ever going to get the non-pregnant impregnation sex leading up to Linda getting pregnant? Or is it set in stone now that the 'oops broken condom' is the best we're ever going to get?

Still kind of in shock that they skipped any raw vaginal sex scenes with Linda and just skipped to pregnancy.
Yeah, I too am miffed about them skipping that part. This was something a lot of people were looking forward to see.

Reactions: GorillaJuice69

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, I too am miffed about them skipping that part. This was something a lot of people were looking forward to see.
So it's set in stone then they're never going to back fill that part of the story?

What the fuck are they thinking? It can't be they were worried about losing their player base somehow. I mean, look at Milfy City, they delivered several hardcore raw vaginal sex scenes with the mother and players are STILL religiously begging them for more even though it's been a year since they last updated.

Time skips are controversial at the best of times, hamfisting it like this to skip some of the most highly anticipated content just serves to piss people off.

Even if they have some raw scene in the future, the taboo context will be utterly ruined. Part of the appeal of the scene is breaking new boundaries with Linda. After she's pregnant? This is all just old hat, everything taboo has been done and gotten over with.

Last edited:

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Why would Y3DF have a walkthrough on a Milftoon (their competitor) game? He is rightfully making fun of you. You'd spend a lot more time finding out there's no walkthrough on that page, rather than using the search function on this thread, to see the numerous walkthroughs, already posted here.
The first thing to do before accusing someone is to verify.
And yes, the full WT is on Y3DF.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The first thing to do before accusing someone is to verify.
And yes, the full WT is on Y3DF.
Indeed I was wrong. Ignorant of me, I never knew they conglomerated. Being competetors in the past. Yet all the walkthroughs are still readily available on the first page of this thread. I'll delete my earlier post as a consequence.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes