DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
I really love your positiveness all the time. Thank you for the "the poor quality"... and you tell there wont be any Linda content, wich is strange..do you see our scripts? I think no:)

I would like to ask all memebers here to be a bit positiver. Our programmer had a really hard time in the near past and i think it is really bad hater comments come all the time. If you are a concurent artist or game developer you should shame yourself and work harder instead of writing bad things of Milftoon Drama and art. Make your own characters, games. Telling bad of people who work is just...sad.
You Guy's don't have to worry about the shitty comment's...Just keep up your good work,

If you guy's are doing great there would be some person's who won't appreciate your work . They got a lot of free time's to think and post there awful thought's but you guy's are hardworker's you gotta a lot of things to deal with so, just be positive and go on doing the awesome thing's..!!!

We would always support you guy's.
:):):)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I really love your positiveness all the time. Thank you for the "the poor quality"... and you tell there wont be any Linda content, wich is strange..do you see our scripts? I think no:)

I would like to ask all memebers here to be a bit positiver. Our programmer had a really hard time in the near past and i think it is really bad hater comments come all the time. If you are a concurent artist or game developer you should shame yourself and work harder instead of writing bad things of Milftoon Drama and art. Make your own characters, games. Telling bad of people who work is just...sad.
I apologize if there is some kind of frustration or anything negative, and I didn't mean that.

The speech I wrote was based on previous updates only so I conclude that.

Also, I did not mean poor quality, but it was not at the level that we got to know in the past, so I hope you understand this. :giggle:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I apologize if there is some kind of frustration or anything negative, and I didn't mean that.

The speech I wrote was based on previous updates only so I conclude that.

Also, I did not mean poor quality, but it was not at the level that we got to know in the past, so I hope you understand this. :giggle:
Well it was full body animation instead of only one part move so..I do not know if this is a lover level.. or something new.XD
Anyway I always get extra motivated with such comments.You will see the result i guess.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well it was full body animation instead of only one part move so..I do not know if this is a lover level.. or something new.XD
Anyway I always get extra motivated with such comments.You will see the result i guess.
Well, what I understood from your hints that we will see Linda with her whole naked body and in high quality .

If it was true it would be very great .

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
so even if we do get the linda scene we were all waiting for, it wont be until that runs its course . oh well.
Which has sucked all the fun out of it. Best part would have been the raw/impregnation scene as Linda and the MC finally break that last taboo barrier.

Now? The best scene has been done and over with, fucking off screen, everything they do now will be small time and tame by comparison. They squandered all the buildup to impregnation just to skip over it in a massive anticlimax.

Literally the only thing they could do to fix this would be to go back and fill in that gap in the story. Next update will make or break this game for me depending on where they go with such a colossal fuck up in the story. I don't know what they were planning on doing, but if it was to lose patrons and subscribers they did a pretty good job.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
i don't think the last update was bad at all, it was just short. Could we please have a better game saving interface? the actual one is a bit hard to use man

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
The developer sleeps on the honeymoon. I appreciate his work. There are 8 hours left at the end of the day. If the update does not come, it will be very funny. You know what I mean. :)

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
i think patrons come a few hours later and will say "new date is 27" but my idea next month first day *(this is only my idea)*

and this a good new paper for next updates dates
sorry for my eng

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes