DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
During waiting:
View attachment 951677

Factotum Milf Expansion Updated! Sign up to My Patreon site to
download the game for PC.
I Update the mobile version in a few hours as well!
Excuse my ignorance, but I've got a few questions as I'm new around here. What does this game have to do with MTD? Do you also do the art for MTD? Does Factotum Milf Expansion have anything to do with this other Factotum game? https://f95zone.to/threads/factotum-adventures-ch-1-2-lazyslob.18045/

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Excuse my ignorance, but I've got a few questions as I'm new around here. What does this game have to do with MTD? Do you also do the art for MTD? Does Factotum Milf Expansion have anything to do with this other Factotum game? https://f95zone.to/threads/factotum-adventures-ch-1-2-lazyslob.18045/
He does the art for MTD. For MTD there is a team working on it. Factotum Milf Expansion is his own work and it's on his own Patreon it's not associated with Milftoon. It also has nothing to do withMilftoon drama regarding expansion or story.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys!

Firstly , the Good news :

The upcoming update will be a double update.

Secondly , the bad news:

Unfortunately , instead of pulling a Cyberpunk and posting the game with bugs we will rather wait a couple of days to polish the update before releasing it. Yes we promised the update on the 22nd but with the addition of the extra material + a huge bug with the save files we are forced to post-pone it for at least 48 hours (max)

We are really sorry for the delay guys but trust us when we say that the extra time is not going to waste.
Att least they are not silent, so I'm okay with that.

Nov 28, 2018
they said something about double update on there patreon page anyone know???
Hi guys!

Secondly , the bad news:

Unfortunately , instead of pulling a Cyberpunk and posting the game with bugs we will rather wait a couple of days to polish the update before releasing it. Yes we promised the update on the 22nd but with the addition of the extra material + a huge bug with the save files we are forced to post-pone it for at least 48 hours (max)

We are really sorry for the delay guys but trust us when we say that the extra time is not going to waste.

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
I told ya guys they give update on time but they will put it after 2 weeks on initial date they have given xD

bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys!

Secondly , the bad news:

that hit on cyberpunk was kinda cringe

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes