D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone have a Factotum Milf Expansion game download link?

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SUPPORT ME WITH ONE SINGLE DOLLAR SO I CAN CONTINUE MY STORIES:) THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Factotum Milf expansion for PC and Android!+WALKTHROUGH!!
Mega update Download link for Pc:

#5amZA_NZqwVfi6SVy6GhNP8VfrS_1jkfp0YPtK69XYY
Key: 5amZA_NZqwVfi6SVy6GhNP8VfrS_1jkfp0YPtK69XYY
Mediafire file for PC:

Mega update Download link for Android:
#Ya2N8ZqEh9-PD8h47NuGztW33Qw_QZoQGJMSOQRo6LE
Key: Ya2N8ZqEh9-PD8h47NuGztW33Qw_QZoQGJMSOQRo6LE

Click on the objects, find the multi ways of the scenes.
Use the Back button to roll time back and see some other scenes:)
Have a nice time with playing the new expansion and I Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Factotum Milf expansion 2020.12.22 WALKTHROUGH:
First of all look around everywhere, Click on everything, Read the Dialogue! They give hints!
1. Talk to Gyula and enter your apartment.(Choose any option you wish.)
2. In your room take the 2 bags down by clicking on them, take off your jacket.Take the letter, read it. Take up the newspaper.Take the bag behind you.
3. Exit the apartment and go to floor 3. Andrew is before the door but he lets you in.
4. Talk with Marika and follow the flow of the dialogs.
5. Start to repair the Microwave.
6. After getting burned clean yourself by clicking on the bathtub.
7. Go outside, talk with Aunt Marika. Go inside the bathroom and take the sponge.
8 .Click on Microwave,vase, books and throw them out on the corridor outside of the apartment.(Pink trash can.)Clean up the dirt by clicking on it.
9. Go home and take up the Phase pencil( in the living room on the couch). Take up the book from the box in your foreroom.
10. Go to the other door of floor 4 and talk with Ancika. Search for the socket in the bathroom and after Ancika found the socket click on the burned socket on the wall.
11. Choose as you wish by the scene of repair. There are more ways!
12. You land on your outside corridor. There is Rose and you can talk with her. There are multi ways, decide wich you choose(if you want have sex or not).
13. After the scene with Rose , Andrew is outside on the corridor and he wants you to make a party.
14. He gave you some decorations but you need more. Go to Ancika and ask her to get some stuff. Go down on floor one to buy a christmas tree from Sabrina.
15. Go to your own living room on floor 4 and Gyula will knock on the door. He gives you bad lights. Go to the living room and take a bulb from the small lamp on the left. Click on the bulb in invertory and repair the lights.
16. Go to Marika and click on invertory items to decorate.
17. Party begins. Look around and listen to the talking. After a time Gyula and Rose disappear. Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.
18. End of Factotum Milf expansion for now. To be continued!

Last edited:

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Whats up fappers its me again since I remembered this game existed. As usual with the delay in update but oh well whats new.

One thing I noticed on their patreon page is that they made promises on each count of patreon supporters that's there will be mini games, mini quests, longer sprite animations yada yada. Just wondering were all these promises kept and implemented at all ?

Just a question to those who played the entire thing since I for one didn't bother to continue because of the buggy ass engine.

Reactions: Ale69

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
For me, the great illustrators on this site are very few. There are a lot of animation games but the drawing is very bad, especially incest games

I think the Inusen games have been pirated, which is expected because this place is a pirate site

So I hope to support Inusen, and as he said, I have at least one dollar because he deserves it, and I hope he will continue his business forever. :D

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
For me, the great illustrators on this site are very few. There are a lot of animation games but the drawing is very bad, especially incest games

I think the Inusen games have been pirated, which is expected because this place is a pirate site

So I hope to support Inusen, and as he said, I have at least one dollar because he deserves it, and I hope he will continue his business forever. :D
If you mean the "Discreen Vision Game Collection", everything that's there has been published by Inousen in comments like the last one. It updated now because the creator himself decided to make it avaliable on the site. So far, as far as I know, nothing was published there while it was Patreon exclusive.
However, games posted in comments just get buried, and are not easy to access. That thread is a more convenint way for new people to see the game. Pretty sure Inousen could own it if he wanted to.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SUPPORT ME WITH ONE SINGLE DOLLAR SO I CAN CONTINUE MY STORIES:) THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Factotum Milf expansion for PC and Android!+WALKTHROUGH!!
Mega update Download link for Pc:

Mega#5amZA_NZqwVfi6SVy6GhNP8VfrS_1jkfp0YPtK69XYY
Key: 5amZA_NZqwVfi6SVy6GhNP8VfrS_1jkfp0YPtK69XYY
Mediafire file for PC:

Mega update Download link for Android:
Mega#Ya2N8ZqEh9-PD8h47NuGztW33Qw_QZoQGJMSOQRo6LE
Key: Ya2N8ZqEh9-PD8h47NuGztW33Qw_QZoQGJMSOQRo6LE

Click on the objects, find the multi ways of the scenes.
Use the Back button to roll time back and see some other scenes:)
Have a nice time with playing the new expansion and I Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Factotum Milf expansion 2020.12.22 WALKTHROUGH:
First of all look around everywhere, Click on everything, Read the Dialogue! They give hints!
1. Talk to Gyula and enter your apartment.(Choose any option you wish.)
2. In your room take the 2 bags down by clicking on them, take off your jacket.Take the letter, read it. Take up the newspaper.Take the bag behind you.
3. Exit the apartment and go to floor 3. Andrew is before the door but he lets you in.
4. Talk with Marika and follow the flow of the dialogs.
5. Start to repair the Microwave.
6. After getting burned clean yourself by clicking on the bathtub.
7. Go outside, talk with Aunt Marika. Go inside the bathroom and take the sponge.
8 .Click on Microwave,vase, books and throw them out on the corridor outside of the apartment.(Pink trash can.)Clean up the dirt by clicking on it.
9. Go home and take up the Phase pencil( in the living room on the couch). Take up the book from the box in your foreroom.
10. Go to the other door of floor 4 and talk with Ancika. Search for the socket in the bathroom and after Ancika found the socket click on the burned socket on the wall.
11. Choose as you wish by the scene of repair. There are more ways!
12. You land on your outside corridor. There is Rose and you can talk with her. There are multi ways, decide wich you choose(if you want have sex or not).
13. After the scene with Rose , Andrew is outside on the corridor and he wants you to make a party.
14. He gave you some decorations but you need more. Go to Ancika and ask her to get some stuff. Go down on floor one to buy a christmas tree from Sabrina.
15. Go to your own living room on floor 4 and Gyula will knock on the door. He gives you bad lights. Go to the living room and take a bulb from the small lamp on the left. Click on the bulb in invertory and repair the lights.
16. Go to Marika and click on invertory items to decorate.
17. Party begins. Look around and listen to the talking. After a time Gyula and Rose disappear. Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.
18. End of Factotum Milf expansion for now. To be continued!
Is this incest(son mom)?

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Is this incest(son mom)?
No incest in Inusen's work for now, but fingers crossed, maybe someday :D
Patreon is a bi*** about that.

But that is actually a good question:
Patreon don't allow incest games/relationships, but no problems with milftoon drama... Why ?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
No incest in Inusen's work for now, but fingers crossed, maybe someday :D
Patreon is a bi*** about that.

But that is actually a good question:
Patreon don't allow incest games/relationships, but no problems with milftoon drama... Why ?
Milftoon Drama follows all rules.
I also always release my games free and Myself here on forums and on my Twitter! This is not a pirate site! This is a forum for me! You are not pirates, you are future players,people who can tell me good advices and maybe supporters! XD
I released Factotum expansion as a Christmas present to All. I hope you will download and play it just to try and have some fun:)
Patreon exclusives are: polls, books and sketches i release Patrons only. But to be honest I can not stop anyone to update it somewhere XD so i think all will go public some day...But visit my twitter to get the game links , i post them time to time.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes