Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I hope that the update will be released within the next 3 hours, and if it is delayed, I think that the developers should endure the anger and criticism of the supporters and fans because it is or is not acceptable. Promises have been broken a lot.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I hope that the update will be released within the next 3 hours, and if it is delayed, I think that the developers should endure the anger and criticism of the supporters and fans because it is or is not acceptable. Promises have been broken a lot.
so what's a plan? Where should all coments go, here on this pirate site or where all big boys are located, on Patreon? :)

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
What I said on patreon:

I am a web developer, working as freelance, and clients pay me to deliver a project (a bit similar to patreon, if you think about it). Can you imagine if every month, I deliver my projects with delay, or just with no communication ?

1. Shits happened to everyone, but not every single times! If so, you have a real problem in your structure.
2. Not even bothering to answer people (the people who give them money every month, basically the client), has a name:
unprofesionnal.

PS: this message is not for Inusen cause I want to marry his artworks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminder: This is for Milftoon Drama. I can see getting an alert about the related games being put out since the artist is the developer of those games but let's keep this convo more towards Milftoon Drama.
So to recap, I think it's fair for Inusen to say "My own thread was updated recently" and then leave it at that.Then we can get back to chatting about this game.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Reminder: This is for Milftoon Drama. I can see getting an alert about the related games being put out since the artist is the developer of those games but let's keep this convo more towards Milftoon Drama.
So to recap, I think it's fair for Inusen to say "My own thread was updated recently" and then leave it at that.Then we can get back to chatting about this game.
Firstly: as i saw a lot of people advertise hentai and Summertime saga like games here on forum. Just look back a few pages.
(Page 706, or you can search for a lot of links here, also thank you guys for showing me those games! They give us a lot ideas!)

So i do not think anyone gets angry at me if i show some Total free games i made just for fun to play.

Second: the Milftoon Drama team is really nice and they did not block any comments in the past to show you other games , links as I know. They do not delete any comments (just if they are really bad in f... and sh...t and so on XD).

Third: Yeah you are right but people here discuss about the Milftoon Drama game since pages now.So i do not understand your comment anyway XD But thank you to talk about me and my games XD Have a nice Christmas!

And at the end: our new developer is silent for days now. She does not answer my messages and I think it means she is extra busy with the game:)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes