Fantasy7boi

Aug 3, 2019
Not sure if anyone is having the same problem or they fixed it. But I can't seem to open part 2 (0.15-0.25) on MAC without it crashing for the first few seconds. Kinda bummer, took a break from following this thread for almost a year and wanna see all the content/story I've missed out in part 2 before I dive into part 3.
same issue were you able to fix it? i am on mac as well. everytime i run part 2 it just crashes and i get a crash report.

Fantasy7boi

Aug 3, 2019
mac version for v0.26 (v0.15+) keeps crushing I don't know if this is a know issue or some problem on my end( I am using Mojave 10.14.6 btw), if this is a know issue is there a fix or another download link
same for me were you able to fix it? i really want to play part 2

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

During wait for the next game update try out The Secret of the house:) You find the downlaod link for the first version in description. The game is total free but if you like you can join and support me on my channel:)
I have also become a patreon of you pal. I'm starting a little low, like I did with Milftoon Drama (still a supporter). Let's see where this gets to :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I will check it but my country has no support to indiegog or kickstarter or something like that :( I hope i will have for this one:)Thank you!
There is incest patch that they put out of the game for whoever wants it.

And when the patch is placed in the game, it becomes an incest.

Reactions: Abhay and Ale69

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
MY games do not have milftoon type story so i think you cannot find a patch for it.I think commenter tough about another game.
Or it could be a suggestion? Like the old "landlady" trick. Where a patch is posted here that reverts the title to "mother"/"aunt"/whatever.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes