Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
As you can see, I use a translator to communicate here,
so everything I'm going to say is based on what he translated for me,
I apologize if something doesn't make sense, or looks like an offense,
that's not the reason for the comment, and I apologize for writing like this,
looking like a poem, but it looks like the translator works better that way.
I’m on this site (F95) practically since the beginning, I already had several accounts,
And I think this will be the last one, I've been losing interest in this type of content,
As I already said in a comment, I am almost 45 years old, and wait 3.4 months
To see some scenes from a game, it's no longer interesting,
not to mention the many, many disappointments with various games that I liked (counting on this one)
And to be honest, I don’t think it’s worth paying for that kind of content,
I've been a patron of several games, but today I don't support it anymore, I don't see any advantage in that.
Maybe I would have two that I still like a lot, but the high dollar here makes this impossible.
Going back to that game, I will say what I think, about what is happening.
As I understand it here, the developer is no longer the same, I hope the old one is still okay,
I know I criticized, but it was his developer side, not the person himself.
That one was much more communicative and participated here often,
This (or this) apparently, is not very communicative, see the total lack of communication.
The old man communicated here, because he knew it was the right place to get supporters,
If it weren't for sites like this, I would never know that this game existed,
But it seems that many developers do not accept this, (it seems to be the case with this new one).
Not that our ideas, requests and suggestions were all attended to by the former developer,
But at least he analyzed and gave an answer, which seems to no longer exist now.
About the updates, there would be 100, I think extremely exaggerated,
I am in favor of fewer updates and with more content in them,
It could be bimonthly, but with good content.
Now what to expect?
To be honest, I think the new developer wants to finish this game before those 100 updates, since they ran over the story and jumped in time,
Going over the scenes that everyone wanted to see.
Not to mention that the animations are getting worse with each update,
This business that takes 3 to 4 months to make a good animation,
It didn't convince me at all, are we still in the 80's or 90's?
Where there was no software for this type of thing, (although I think it already existed)
Since Inusen, is playing his own game, which is taking his time,
Leaving less for this one, and it may be a sign of a possible end or abandonment of this game.
So, he would be guaranteeing his money, and trying to get some customers from here,
For his game, hitchhiking like this, in fame since.
If you stop to think, Inusen only appeared here for a while,
Then his game appeared.
I just don't want to believe that he pulled the rug from the old developer.
Well folks, I would have other theories, but I don't think it's worth commenting on anymore.
The summary of everything:
It lost the sense to continue commenting here,
The developer does not attend anymore, and does not care for our opinions,
It won't take anything we say,
Criticizing or praising will not change anything,
We may just be offended perhaps by having different opinions, which today I avoid.
Will I continue to watch this game? Yes, at least until the day I finally leave here,
Or at least until the developer buried this game for good,
But let's hope he redeems himself in future updates,
What I don't have much hope for.
I’m not going to criticize new updates anymore, it’s not worth it,
But if there is something that surprises us, I will give a vote of confidence to the new developer.
I think that was the summary, thanks guys, until one day.
If this game is canceled, I will leave the site forever because there is no game I like very much besides this one

Summertime saga has become so boring and too late every 5 months update that this is sad

Also, I am surprised that the developer has changed

Why didn't they tell us all we knew that someone new had been added to the team?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello,
I never pull any rug or so. I started my own games bacause i wan to make the games i planned as well. I think i have the rights to do it.Or did i miss something? This has nothing to do with Milftoon. The quality did not change, i try my best to get better.The MT game is first to do for me and i am over 2-3 updates to send content for the developer. I think it is terrible you write such things about me and You just should know i can only make the content MTD developers order.
I think you should see next animations...I think it is terrible some people try to hurt my profile to tell "I wokr only on my own games and i do not have time for MTD anymore" -This is nonsense! Should I ask you what i can do in my freetime? I can only do what MT developers order and if they do not accpet or like my work I will change it.

Our new developer works on the game right now. Our first developer did some..messy stuffs and after 2 year of problems i got a new team mate to work with.
Unfortunately bad things happened before the last update , I am really proud of her to send you the update still. Let us see how she improves. She works really hard.
Thank you!

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
1st: I didn't accuse you of anything.
2nd: I didn't say anything.
3rd: I said what I think, I never said that it was a fact.
4th: Here is a discussion forum, where we can talk about our ideas, thoughts, assumptions, theories and the like,
not everything pleases everyone.
5th: The quality in my opinion, and that of many people fell, yes, if you don't agree, I can't do anything.
1st: there can be teories but telling "someone is trying to pull the rug" is a theory of something else.
I think i should react this because i like Milftoon Drama dn it deeply hurts my feelings to read such thing.
All the other points: You have right, you can discuss anything here.
5th: There is not really a quality fall. I got bind my hand that time and this quality fall was one of the reasons we changed developer. First developer asked me to total copy the samples he sent because he told me my own angels( linda ass rub, Gloria sunbath scene...the scenes at the beginning till teh big december update..) were not good enough becasue the supporters complained about it. Now it seems poeple liked them more so this si really something special. YOu complain about not listening but i guess we fell in a trap to listen to everyone XD
I saw the few content per motnh and the quality fall of scene select and asked to change things a bit.
From next month on you will see: i follow the new descriptions of the new developer and i think you will see changes.

Reactions: Blzzzbub

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I just "don't" want to believe he pulled the rug from the old developer.
Where's the statement? Didn't you see a "NO" in the sentence?

But let's do it like this, before you go and cry to an administrator,
Apparently, they do not accept critical opinions, although they will deny that they are, and accuse them of persecution ...... So be it.
I ask myself,
Dear Administrator (or moderator), please kindly block my full access to this page, that I can no longer access it and not even have any reaction (not even like or any other reaction)
Just like the Developer game page above, which I can no longer access.
If, still, you members of the administration, think that my conduct is inappropriate, or that I can no longer say what I think, my assumptions ....
Feel free to banish me here from F95,
if you so wish.
I apologize if I offended someone in the administration.
Grateful for the attention.

muttdoggy , monroe, F95 ,Crazygamer43 , icesun
To be honest i did not undertand what you ment by the "NO".It seemed more in another way my Friend, I am sorry but i really worked always hard to make this game run well.
Running to Admin? HEHE are you kidding me? I am not a beast. I totally ask YOu in the face first. I never ran to anyone for a solution. If i have a problem with you why should i ask someone else? run and cry? - This is not my stuff really.
Why did they block you from Developer page?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Hello,
I never pull any rug or so. I started my own games bacause i wan to make the games i planned as well. I think i have the rights to do it.Or did i miss something? This has nothing to do with Milftoon. The quality did not change, i try my best to get better.The MT game is first to do for me and i am over 2-3 updates to send content for the developer. I think it is terrible you write such things about me and You just should know i can only make the content MTD developers order.
I think you should see next animations...I think it is terrible some people try to hurt my profile to tell "I wokr only on my own games and i do not have time for MTD anymore" -This is nonsense! Should I ask you what i can do in my freetime? I can only do what MT developers order and if they do not accpet or like my work I will change it.

Our new developer works on the game right now. Our first developer did some..messy stuffs and after 2 year of problems i got a new team mate to work with.
Unfortunately bad things happened before the last update , I am really proud of her to send you the update still. Let us see how she improves. She works really hard.
Thank you!
I haven't posted my opinion here, because despite the update being short i didn't think it was bad, we did get anal scenes with Linda after all. But, just out of curiosity, are you guys working with more developers now?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Now I understand , thank you to explain!My language is not english either so i know this stuffs.
Get blocked- as an artist i know how it is ,if some other people do not want you to talk or be there.
Try to be nice with critiqs and all will be good. do not get nervouse of reactions, but protect yourself and explain if you have right. That is what you can do. That is what we all can do.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Inusen and V&M

Fulfilling the supporters ’desires is foolish, and not listening to the supporters is also foolish.

The solution is a balance between the two, and also the quality and the well-done work is the one who speaks, not just talking, because speech does not increase and does not decrease, only causes problems.

Also, why has no one criticized modernization 32?.

It's a question you have to think about a lot.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Because the graphics were good, the content was long and had a lot of sex scenes
You have totally right. It was 2 month update of the old developing plan. I asked Danai to put them together and she accepted this because she could see it was to small. The december update will be a bigger one ,too.As I told you we work on increase the content per update. Developers number is small, but with good planning I think we can make it good.
And i hope you will like the animation theer! XD I hope :)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
You know and most of the people who play the game that Linda is their favorite character because she is a mother, or that her hair is red or her body or something else. Therefore, Linda's scenes should focus on the sexual position, the sexual position, the camera angle and others.

One of the solutions is to offer a poll of supporters there are many solutions to avoid angering supporters.

Also, animation takes time and effort, and I know that if the fans do not like the animation , the maker will be angry, and I do not blame him because he is so tired in making the scene and is not welcomed.

Inusen You are a great man, and you are a treasure. I salute you for your work. I hope to meet you one day, and I greet you.

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
Hello

can i download part 4 and starts from beginning of story or I must download 123 and go throught ??

if someone already ask sorry for spam

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Oki, I got a question. Last update I was playing, was the one where we almost killed Gloria's husband. Was there any other update after that, besides the short one with only Alicia scene? I feel like I missed something. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 386829

i think the animations are all really good, especially this updates with linda. they looked great. the problem is that we were hoping for, and building up to joey fucking linda no condom, trying to get her pregnant, and all we got was one scene with broken condom. and now she is pregnant and they only do an anal scene. i appreciate it and am interested to see where it goes moving forward, but a lot of people, myself included, and disappointed that this is what we have waited for. if u had just put in a couple good linda sex scenes, like the anal ones but vagina no condom (and not pregnant), it would probably have satisfied ppl

thats just what i think anyways. i appreciate u guys and just want the game to do well

Fantasy7boi

Aug 3, 2019
This is the error report on my instant open crash on Mac Os please help i really want to finish part 2 and move on to part 3 and 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fantasy7boi

Aug 3, 2019
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
i downloaded part 2 on mac os and it crashes before it even starts. please i finished part 1 and really want to continue the story. before i start part 3 and 4. please help.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes