Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Hello, I follow the game since the first updates of part 2, as it was not patreon it omitted all intervention, but in the face of what happened with the 0.34 update of part 4 and the comments of the majority, I have the need to comment on it.

The game during part 1 was tedious, as it was difficult to get the money, then they corrected it. Inusen's art has always been very good, and I think that's why most of us have become interested in the project.

It is true that there have been updates with excellent scenes such as the pool party, Joey's mother sleepwalking, Gloria in the museum, sex with the teacher, sex with the police officer, sex in the gym, Gloria in the
limousine, and in update 0.33. It is also true that some updates and scenes in particular left to be desired. Being objective, we all know that it is impossible to keep everyone happy, since there will always be someone who does not like something. At the very least we must acknowledge when they listen to the requests and make the suggested corrections.

In my opinion the developers have spoiled their plubico with monthly updates, and it is clear that this not only harms development, but also causes discomfort among fans and more precisely their patreons. I understand that not everyone agrees with me, but I consider that the most logical thing to do in order to maintain the quality of the work and be able to please as many people as possible is that the updates require a minimum of 3 months of work. Do not say that it is unacceptable, since we all know that the vast majority of games in these forums have updates of 4 to 6 months and nobody complains about them. I understand the claims, but in some cases I consider them disrespectful and unjustified, when Milf toon drama came to give 1 quality update a month for almost 1 year or more. We must try to be patient and agreeable if we want something of quality and even more so when we like the game. "A game that is delayed at the end is good, a bad game, it is bad forever."

As a constructive criticism I think that (by request of the majority) they should evaluate looking for a new engine, return to the different angles in the sex scenes as before, provide more information during development (graph with percentages) for their patreon and review the plot . What happened to joey's father? What happened to the VHS? How did Linda go from wanting sex without a condom to not wanting it anymore? What happened to Joey's son and the teacher? If possible I would skip the time jump.

I like the game, no matter how many holes in the script it has. I wish it could come to fruition.

I speak Spanish and my English is medium level, please excuse me.
Joey's father came home to help pregnant for a couple of months, then proceeded to leave to be with Sharon again; the VHS is a subplot that may take place in the near future; Linda probably ceased her sexual relationship with Joey once she found out that he was engaged (Joey may have thought of the same thing), and the teacher lives happyly with her child and husband since he doesn't know that the baby is not his.

gafs

Oct 14, 2019
Joey's father came home to help pregnant for a couple of months, then proceeded to leave to be with Sharon again; the VHS is a subplot that may take place in the near future; Linda probably ceased her sexual relationship with Joey once she found out that he was engaged (Joey may have thought of the same thing), and the teacher lives happyly with her child and husband since he doesn't know that the baby is not his.
I know all that, but Telling is not the same as showing

Last edited:
Reactions: Blzzzbub
Sep 12, 2017
I think it's crucial that the developers do the flashbacks of what happened 5 months ago. you developers should keep in mind that this is fundamental to not leave gaps in the plot and to avoid leaving most of patreon and forum members unsatisfied. I trust you won't let us down by finding a way to fill these gaps.

Nov 28, 2018
How can I get a save for the latest version? Or at least all the gallery unlocked?
You can't "unlock" the gallery it is what it is you don't get any scenes added also you don't need a save to play the newer content it starts straight off
If you are talking about a full save to unlock the gallery well that won't happen like I said beforehand

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, the question has already come up: /

I would like to transfer the saves from the previous version to the new one, where are the saves please <, <

Thanky You <3

Or Maybe somebody can give me his savegame from the previous version.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm revisit this game, last play is v0.25 ... but the hell with this parts ? ... I want to play v0.33. Can't find any solid answer yet after reading 20 pages back full of garbage posting and spoilers. Bah ... not gonna bother anymore, wasting my time. I'll revisit on final version, if it ever happening. Peace Out :whistle:

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Fuck Yeah! Found it. Sry Guys ... search function 4tw .... had something Brainleg xD all good now. o_O::sneaky:

They changed the Save path

so search for: C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama

Last edited:

gafs

Oct 14, 2019
currently the game is divided into 4 parts. Part 1 ends at 0.14, part 2 ends at 0.26, part 3 ends at 0.32, and part 4 starts at 0.33.

Each of those named updates has the total content of the game so far.

Reactions: RDX«VENM»

igoy333

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone know how to play part 1 and 2 i use joiplay emulator but not competible for this game. Any suggestion for emulator On android to play this game for part 1 and 2

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes