Oct 27, 2019
not sure if this is the page to comment on.. or at all about this

however the nopy link for part 3 says 404 error file not found

:Edit: this is my first time trying this game so im downloading all parts. thought it might be helpful since its popular and usually fast dl time

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Damn this game is going downhill pretty fast, i gotta say alot the people complaining are correct the story has gone worse and now a timeskip to ruin the flow of the story, the animations quality have been lacking alot (angles, lines, etc and not counting that animation that was made using SS pose), the game/engine wise have become a bit better but lacking alot of basic stuff like hint system (if there is one idk where is it or if its working), if the engine is not good change it you have renpy that is good and easy to use and its the most correct engine for this game, other thing its making the game by parts just ruins the game and progress, i didnt play for 3 updates comeback to find a new part and with a ridicolous timeskip and for what i saw the gallery isnt even working properly only 2 girls have their content there the rest are missing.

I will wait for the game to be finished, with hopes its not in parts and with the story and game mechanics fixed.
Wow, dude, which scene is a copy/paste?? I didn't even notice :O

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Damn this game is going downhill pretty fast, i gotta say alot the people complaining are correct the story has gone worse and now a timeskip to ruin the flow of the story, the animations quality have been lacking alot (angles, lines, etc and not counting that animation that was made using SS pose), the game/engine wise have become a bit better but lacking alot of basic stuff like hint system (if there is one idk where is it or if its working), if the engine is not good change it you have renpy that is good and easy to use and its the most correct engine for this game, other thing its making the game by parts just ruins the game and progress, i didnt play for 3 updates comeback to find a new part and with a ridicolous timeskip and for what i saw the gallery isnt even working properly only 2 girls have their content there the rest are missing.

I will wait for the game to be finished, with hopes its not in parts and with the story and game mechanics fixed.
Wow, dude, which scene is a copy/paste?? I didn't even notice :O

Phartem

Feb 15, 2019
I'm a game dev too, after read the danai post i suggest if is there any way to help? i make games in unity. And as far as is can see do a MilftoonDrama ins't too hard. I just need the images. Also i know a better way to export to windows, and android. I don't work with apple and mac cuz, is very delicated. Well is there any way to introduce me as a programer here i am. I'm not a professional but. I guess i can practice with this.

Also for updates if the final users have internet is a better way to make the game dependent of that. I mean i dont think that there are any people who play this without internet.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
does anyone know where i put the downloaded save file to? i put it in the same folder as all the other files but it doesnt show up in game for me

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I'm a little confused. All parts are independent and carry different events/story progression? Or do I need only part 4? And what about the gallery scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Huldrafolk

frodo563

Mar 4, 2019

*Very Important Thing*
1. Do not overwrite your previous folder. Since this is a new part , it requires a new fresh folder.
2. Run the game at least once as an Administrator to minimize bugs/errors/crashes
3. Your old saves are still there but only Part 3 can see it. Migrating saves will crash the game as each part has it's own save files.
*Update Information*
1. The Gallery Update has been revoked (added and then removed). We are introducing a new system in the next updates which will improve the game size and complexity. This will allow for a huge amount of images/animations to be included with 1/3rd of the size but until then it is time-wasting to add more material only to remove it next especially if the added material is causing problems (which it was)
2. Added many mini scenes
3. Added a new character (short appearance)
4. Storyline progression
5. Characters redesigned to keep up with storyline (can't post spoilers here)
6. Added a Text Speed Bar in the Save Menu. You can now control the speed of the text from the 1-2-3-4 buttons but also from your mobile device using the Text Speed Bar in the Save Menu.
For a complete Walkthrough please visit which is our forum (requires free registration)
*Less Important Things*
The delay :
Here is what happened - My alias is Danai (yes a woman) and I am doing most of the developing of the game along with the rest of the team. This is the first time I go public with my alias but I figured that you guys needed some insight info... there it is. XD
The rest of the team had nothing to do with the delay and it was all of it my fault.
I live in Crete , a beautiful island in Greece. Lately the weather here has been unstable and we had a big storm which flooded many houses including my own. (Google: Crete Floods)
This brought down our internet services and this was the first delay which I expected to go over quickly but unfortunately things got worse. Not only our internet was down , but my house was/is no longer in a "living condition" since it is flooded and very badly damaged.
I called the Milftoon Administration and told them about the issue and the delay. The sent over a person to help me fix my things and to get the game and prepare it for upload. We tried using mobile networks but it kept crashing as everyone was trying to use the mobile network as well for internet communication.
While you are reading this , I am still trying to sort things out but luckily my computer equipment is saved and I am able to continue working on the game. This means that there are no expected delays on the next updates but please try to understand that when we give an estimated date , it is an estimate. We are not a huge developing team so things do happen and delays are sometimes expected. If anything... just see the estimations for what they really are... an estimate and not a said date. I am really sorry for the delay guys , honest and I will try my best in the future.
For the update now:
The update is small but it is important as we have build the game from the ground up. Many mini-scenes added and even though the playthrough is small you can tell that we put much love into it. We hope there aren't any bugs (we fixed all we could find) and we hope that you enjoy it.
Take care and be safe!
thanks for the hard work Danai and sorry to hear about all the troubles. Hope every thing sorts itself out soon for you, and again thanks for all the hard work and the update

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
This update is truly all over the place. I cannot fanthom a reason or thought that leaded the dev or the team to take this direction with the story, it makes zero sense; in the past year they literally created hours and hours of script and they suddenly decided that all this hours invested meant nothing. I read some comment suggesting that perhaps the team is trying to rush the end the game as quickly as they can. But my personal opinion, is exactly the contrary, we are back to the obnoxious teasing part again; brace yourself for another year of a hot scene with Linda or Alicia being tease and never properly added to any update, it feels kinda milking at this point to be honest. They really should realized that all stories should end in some point, they just can’t be dragging the story and worst not offering any pay off of the teasing that themselves are creating into the story.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
decided to drop by only to find flood comments about a bad update, honestly, making that much update in a month is good enough if you ask me. :unsure:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
ITT: people who aren't paying for the game whining how a free game they decided to play isn't up to their expectations.
ITT: People who think that just because something's free, they should appreciate it and not even show constructive criticism no matter how bad the product is and no matter how good the constructive criticism is.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Can't find a walkthrought in the thread, is there another scene after the Handjob ? OR it's the only one fort his update ?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes