thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I liked it! yeah the timeskip was a surprise, but the sooner the pregnancy of the main two MILFS ends, the better will be future updates... of course I think they totally rushed Alicia virginity plot, alongside Dad and Sharon evil plan and others sub-plots (Alicia's friend, the clinic chick that wanted to be pregnant, the cop, etc) but I'm not mad, I was just expecting a better end for those plots, I really think this update is some kind of new phase and we started well with a new milf (Janet) and soon another (the aunt), if hatefucking Gloria was great, I can't imagine how good will be Janet.
How though? The raw impregnating scene is like the best scene in a series with pregnancy sex. They literally skipped the scenes I was anticipating most. Probably doesn't help that anal is kind of boring as a fetish goes for me as well.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Here are my reviews on this release, I hope it will be useful to you (and sorry in advance for my bad english):

I am a patreon and a big fan of this game, but I must say that this new release is disapointing.

1. Inusen work is amazing, I think that's why most of us are in love with this game. But we can see the quality going down and down. Engine problem ? Not enough time to work on scenes? I don't know, but this needs to be corrected.

2. The timeskip. Just ... sorry but just wtf happened ? We all waited for a good scene with Linda without condoms, and obviously joey and alicia, for her first time. So you just trashed the 2 most anticipated scenes ? Why ? It doesn't make any sense.

3.Not enough content. I understand that working on a new part is time consuming, so maybe it's time to change for renpy, and focus your energy on something that really matters ?

4. You need to be way more communicative with your patreons. You don't need to answer every people every minutes obviously, but a lot of people were frustrated (including me) with the lack of communication.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Actually, the news is true. There are floods in the Greek island of Crete, because I checked the news myself.

I am very sad because I was one of the people who lied about the news, so I deeply apologize.

Because I don't know where the developer lives, and also because of the lack of transparency, and so a lot of news.

So I hope and I hope, please, the work team, listen to the beneficiaries and the fans as well. I know that they do not give money, but some fans if there is an answer with you, he will become your biggest supporter and he may become a supporter of the fourth level as well. Who knows.

Also, some news that exist in the Patreon, such as the last one, about the reason for delaying the update. Make it open to everyone, not only to supporters, because this will anger those who visit the Patreon because in the end it is just talk.

Update 33 To be frank, I am disappointed, but thank you for your efforts. It is necessary to plan in advance for an update, as well as the high quality.

And you know that 80 in 100 did not like the update, either by supporters or fans, and this is because of a bug.

Always remember the high quality and the sincere work that brings more money. This is an eternal rule that cannot be changed no matter what.

I hope to publish this comment for the developer to read.

Reactions: Horst1324

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, i see alot of problems and warnings and whatever. no thanks. i wait for finished work of milftoon drama

Reactions: exirock

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It was a fun ride, guys. I'm unwatching this thread after almost 3 years of loyalty. If I drop by, it will be only for Inusen's games. I'm done with this one. I don't even want to explain myself. Most of you already said all that needed to be said. Take care everyone. Peace.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Why is there no link to download Part3 [v0.32] for 32-bit Windows?
I Can't Play Version 64bit. Please Admin, Add link to download Part3 [v0.32] for 32-bit Windows. Please.
Why no one answers?
Please tell me, Dev , Admin.
I have been waiting for a long time.
I Think Guess it’s time to stop following this game.
It was a pity.....

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
How though? The raw impregnating scene is like the best scene in a series with pregnancy sex. They literally skipped the scenes I was anticipating most. Probably doesn't help that anal is kind of boring as a fetish goes for me as well.
There was (At least in this one) a huge time skip, like wtf. Suddenly, Linda is a 6 months milf pregnant, also Gloria. Alicia is living beetwem two places, and daddy screw up like hell. There where a big amount of information that comes out in this update, but still, I feel very out of context, extremely out of context. I was liking the way the relationship Alicia and Joey where developing, and all of sudden they fuck raw like nothing, what happened in the middle? You skipped the best parts of the development of two character.
Wait... Are Milftoon trying to acelerate the development of this game, to finish ait s soon is possible? And if they don't, they will cancel this game? Will this shit end like Bleach did it in the past? Joey is like a 18 years old, spoil guy, who is about to have a son/brother and a son/?? with gloria, and also a son/son with alicia? He don't have a job to mantain all his kids, and he will even go to college? LOL, what a hell of a party you mount Joey
P.S: Art is amazing as always, at least I loved Alicia naked on the bed, but the animation where Joey and Alicia fuck, the quality of the art have decrease on that one, what happenend????

Reactions: thealucid and V&M

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Dude, play the game, is not that hard, is quite easy since they changed the format of the playthrough
i mean ... i don't know where is my save file at cuz i tend to delete everygame I've been playing through or wait for new update and the save files are gone so.. i would ask for save files at least for the last update you know?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
i mean ... i don't know where is my save file at cuz i tend to delete everygame I've been playing through or wait for new update and the save files are gone so.. i would ask for save files at least for the last update you know?
Till I know, saves of Milftoon Drama are somewhere in user's folder, on disc C:/User/... but saves from part 4 don't overwrite the Part 3 saves. On the other hand, most of the time, deleting the game won't delete the saves, because many times saves aren't on game folder, but on documents folder, or user folder.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
For everyone asking about saves. SAVES DONT CARRY OVER BETWEEN PARTS. Your old saves arent necessary. Just boot up the game and press start.
This being part 4, Im really surprised at how many people dont know the drill

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn this game is going downhill pretty fast, i gotta say alot the people complaining are correct the story has gone worse and now a timeskip to ruin the flow of the story, the animations quality have been lacking alot (angles, lines, etc and not counting that animation that was made using SS pose), the game/engine wise have become a bit better but lacking alot of basic stuff like hint system (if there is one idk where is it or if its working), if the engine is not good change it you have renpy that is good and easy to use and its the most correct engine for this game, other thing its making the game by parts just ruins the game and progress, i didnt play for 3 updates comeback to find a new part and with a ridicolous timeskip and for what i saw the gallery isnt even working properly only 2 girls have their content there the rest are missing.

I will wait for the game to be finished, with hopes its not in parts and with the story and game mechanics fixed.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes