konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
- ruined story with a timeskip
did they implement solid skipping without just destroying left mouse button? for all chapters?
(that would be must-have QoL update....and a reason for me to play MtD)
ah i see it is unfortunately something pregnancy related...

Last edited:
Reactions: Monsaic
Aug 5, 2017
I can't get my save from v 33 to work in this version. The attached save used to be right before the very last scene of 33. (I didn't have a save for after the last scene.) Now hen I open this save, I can't initiate the last scene of 33. When I leave the bedroom and go home, I'm not able to access the phone. The mom says that Alicia is up in my room, but she's not. Kind of frustrating.

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Honestly, not so bad of an update; personally, I considered that the MTD team had different plans on how the story was going to take place, but based on the recent post from Mr. Inusen, maybe that was not the case; or maybe it is and Inusen doesn't take part on the history. In any case, there's no need to trash on them for not taking the most obvious route, for me, the first thing that came to mind when hearing about the timeskip was a future part or EP in the form of a storybook (Discreen Vision fans know what I'm talking about) showing what happened in those 6 months; because, let's be honest, there wasn't much to do in that time. The few negative things worth mentioning are:
- The models of the now pregnant MILFS: aside from the people that don't LIKE pregnancy and think that if they don't like it, nobody should like it either; just changing the size of their belly, boobs and nothing else is a bad choice, pregnant women naturally change their posture, so watching a pregnant Linda standing the same way that she used to looks weird, of couse, this is an easy fix and nothing to be worried about.
- The bugs: the game crashes spontaneously, in my case happened just once, but that's one more time than it should be; Linda being in the kitchen when she is supposed to be in her bedroom is also confusing.

All in all, great work from an amateur team of game developers, Inusen keeps on delivering unmatched art, and assures that the next update is goint to be even better.
Feeling a light to a strong 8 , tran-

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver2301

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
*listen* *Listen* ~ Dev?! what in the world have u done??? u ruined the whole game for almost 3 years! LINDA ALREADY HAVING BIG BELLY? and what happened to alicia's virginity?!???? I thought u could have give us Joey and linda a hardcore baby making scene ! not already shes having pregnant ! Im not sure if u are still into your creation to give us satisfaction ! Linda is completely ruined by suddenly being pregnant and its a big turn off, Alicia's build up just went away easily , come on dev do something make something like this update is just joey's dream... this ruined the whole story easily... u gave us bad updates on linda and suddenly now shes pregnant... wth...

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, I was hoping that the December update was the end of the year about Linda like last year, but since update 33 about Linda, it is natural that update 34 will not be about Linda, so mostly we will see Linda in January or February of next year.

So forget about Linda. :)

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Okay. New Developer - explains why the game turned into a piece of shit. But there is a solution. If you criticize, offer it.
I suggest:
1. Forget about 0.33 as a bad dream and continue the story of 0.32, which will somehow explain that timeskip 33.
2. Go for renpy. It is possible to make a renpy remake where all 4 parts will go into 1 game folder, and not millions of folders
3. Improve the quality of subsequent scenes
4. Conduct a serious poll on patreon that the game will not be released once a month. Because if it comes out once a month, it will be shit
5. Have a question. In version 0.30, it seems or so, there was a scene with Alicia's blowjob in the park, which was buggy and crashed. So that's it. In the next build. This scene simply does not exist. Question. Have one of me lost it? If so, where did she go.
6. If you stay with this engine, make a gallery. You promise to replenish it for many months and do not replenish it. + the gallery looks castrated, while it is in such a state in which it would be better if it were not at all.
7. Hire more artists. Distribution of duties. Innusen can paint major big and high quality sex scenes. Another artist is backgrounds. One more, character sprites. Another, small, minor scenes. It turns out that the number of patrons is growing, income is growing, and the number of employees is not expanding. How so? What if Innusen leaves to work on his game? New artist))) As bad as a new developer? Oh, thanks )))
8. Post the developer status on the patreon main page like other games.
9. Apologize or explain for the flood shit, the plane, and so on. It sounds crazy. Should we just close our eyes to this lie? If this is not a lie, I will apologize, we will apologize. But for now, this story sounds like a lying piece of shit. And judging by the build of the game that lags, it was poorly tested.
10. Keep track of character designs. Are you saying that the quality does not fall? But Joey's face changes from scene to scene, cock size, body proportions, Linda's face, Linda's belly, Linda's chest. Dull emotions in cheap scenes. Lack of volume, shadows. And so on. All these scenes are drawn by 1 artist, but it looks like they are being painted by the artist and his cleaner)

Sorry for being rude. Just 0.33 stupid shit. If I don’t tell you, no one will. And just try to tell me that I am not constructive.

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Do you know if the gallery is complete? I've only some scenes with Gloria and Mom. Can anyone share a file that has more scenes?

le5003

May 11, 2020
Interesting update. I see some of the complaints, and they are valid in some respects. Not the end of the world though.

Thank you for including Linda in this update. I think, regardless of which girl is the focus of each update, you should try to put in a side scene with Linda. She is the draw for many of the fans, myself included. I personally don't really care for the other girls.

I was hoping to see more raw, unprotected creampie sex with Linda before she became big with pregnancy. Disappointment there. Easily fixed - do another +6 month time skip, and baby will be done, Linda can have huge post-pregnancy tits, and she will be used to Joey filling her with cum, and we get that excitement of taboo creampies once again. Alternatively, you can make this update a dream sequence, let Joey wake up - and give us plenty of raw vaginal intercourse with Linda (maybe she wasn't really pregnant this whole time), This also solves the problem of Alicia's virginity being wasted.

Honestly, what I suggest. I question why Milftoon Drama is in the format of a game at all. The player interactive parts are not necessarily fun or interesting, they are just a means to get to the next sex scene. I would be just as happy with an interactive comic to show how the story plays out, since we really as the player don't make any meaningful impact on the storyline anyways. Not sure if that would make it easier or harder to program, so that is my opinion there.

I like what I have seen the new character Janet - lets make her a cross between Linda and Gloria.

le5003

May 11, 2020
skipping the pregnancy i doubt thats gonna happen like i said in all the milftoon stuff this is a big plot point i doub they will skip over it in 1 update :D best you can hope for is if they go back in and fill in the gaps before the pregnancy
It would be awesome if Inusen could do another comic series (like the milftoon arranged marriage) filling in the gaps in the last six months. Lots of filler potential there!

jinnick

Oct 5, 2018
man yall bitch for nothing, when you said time skip i thought joey was a full adult but its just a few months its not even that big of a deal.
It's six months. They skipped you sneaking around behind your father's back while knocking up the mom. Puff she's pregnant, same with Gloria. Have sex once and they're done. I respect your opinion but the developer got lazy and skipped ahead in the story. And some people are annoyed by that.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
my favourite sex scene in the game to date is the happy one in this update. Only the dialogue and duration are a bit lackluster,everything else just perfect

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes