Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I was thinking about giving my general opinion about the game, but I don’t even know if it’s worth it, the update wasn’t all bad, but how it was done is that it disappointed a lot
for me the time skip was a colosal problem, THIS was ok for me IF it would have bean PART 5, the end of part 3 set up nicely all the events and when we were about to experience the colminanting point of the story WE SKIPED IT! WHYYY?!?! i don't get it has no1 in the dev team thoght that this is NOT A GOOD IDEA
again for me this wasn't nececerly a bad update but this SHOULD be part 5, and for better or worst this can actualy be fixed belive it or not, just keep this update as the future part5 ep 1 and do the events that everyone was w8ing for, so part 4e1 to part4 eX (X for how ever many episodes we need to solve all the events) AND THAN GO TO PART 5 TO GIVE THE SERIES A PROPER ENDING.
kuz right now we just skiped over the most important points in the series, a proper Linda scene, Alicias first time (how the fuck did no1 think this was an unimportant point in the story idk ?!) REMEMBER regardless of wheter or not YOU like her THE PROTAGONIST JOEY IS IN LOVED WITH HER, THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR US BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT FOR HIM AND WE ARE RP-ing AS HIM!

Reactions: V&M

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
This game does not have NTR and never will.
Wait ... what? ... this game basicly was an ntr game in the beginning... go r/woosh with married milf, then your best pal stole your first crush to be his girl friend...etc. But according to your reply, it won’t be hardcore.

Dec 15, 2017
Wish I knew how to quote someone who isn't in this thread per say, but a reviewer. He said that he's giving leeway to the game since it's the developer's first game.

I find this hilarious, since I've been playing milftoon games for ... idk, a decade?

They are all, mechanically speaking, just as shit as the other. I have never, in my life, someone so incapable of improvements. Giving them the benefit of the doubt is a waste, to say the least.
Did they even manage to finish the milftoon beach or something? I remember part 3 when it get really weird with NTR and swinging and shit.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Did they even manage to finish the milftoon beach or something? I remember part 3 when it get really weird with NTR and swinging and shit.
Not to my knowledge, but I bailed. Not because of the NTR and Swinging. As long as the MC is not a cuck, I'm fine. But the gameplay was just so painful.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Why all this grumbling I am surprised ?

The summertime saga game is released every 5 or 4 months and only 3 or 4 scenes of sex and content are also not long, however the game has great support .

Let us calm the situation .

I agree that there is a change in the meaning of the game not like previous years .

But it is something light and hardly mentioned, so I hope that we are sane and compare to other games because I find many flaws in other games, most notably the inflated summertime saga .

Reactions: Hajtand and omocik

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
I think I need to share a thought or more in this update.

As a writer myself, yes I am disappointed by how the time skip went.
Readers or gamers or fappers whatever you call us, we had expectations because you set up the genre. However, the expectations that we are hoping did not happen, not only that, is like either you are rushing the game or the writer forgot a volume to write.

IMO, you should make this version PART 5, or at the very least continue part 3, extend it to the point so that the contents in this version seemed feasible.

You are the devs, the story writers, the fact that we play your game means that we let you modify our emotion, our heart. Make us go wow, oh, ah, I see, Nice, all those expressions and more.

We, well at least I, want to know what happened after Roger had a heart attack, how Gloria handled the situation and how Joey copes with the sin he took. How Alicia finally decided to give her virginity before the marriage? How they come to an engagement? What happened to Joey's father and Sharon? How Gloria reacted when she knew about Joey and Alicia?

There are so many other questions that you should not breeze it by a couple of words. SHOW us, show us how it happened. It is our right as readers as gamers as it is your joy as devs.

NOW devs, I know might sound negative but believe me my intention is not.

In the end, I want to say THANK YOU and PLEASE don't give up Devs. I know you have it in you to make this game properly and to end it properly. This year may not be the best year, it may not be the best month, people have to deal with the virus and we all got emotionally challenged.

For the supporters, please support if you can financially or support through words at the least. They need it.

For those who are disappointed, feel cheated. Yes, you have the right to be mad but if you can avoid harsh words and just tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it. Some can be fixed, some can't. Fixing bugs cost time, overhauling the engine will cost more time and money. I know you guys understand this already, but we are probably too far away to change the engine. Maybe a fan mod after this game is over will do that.

For those who hate the game. Please, fuck off. Just don't say anything and fuck off, go search for another game that suits you. They already got problems in their hands don't add anything unnecessarily. Don't deter their hearts to continue the game with your vantablack emotion.

Sincerely, a fan.

xxxbagxx

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone who got extraction tools to rip pics tried for v0.33 yet? When i tried it all i got were webps, with previous versions i know you'd get at least some images.

Oct 28, 2017
I know this may not be the right platform to ask this question but I'm still gonna ask yeah milftoon why are the comics are not being updated like it has been more than 9 days since the last update ? Thank you :)

yeyah

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone who got extraction tools to rip pics tried for v0.33 yet? When i tried it all i got were webps, with previous versions i know you'd get at least some images.
WebPs are supposed to be images, but yeah- there seems to be an additional layer of encryption, I can't open these. If anyone knows how to handle these, let me know.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think I need to share a thought or more in this update.

As a writer myself, yes I am disappointed by how the time skip went.
Readers or gamers or fappers whatever you call us, we had expectations because you set up the genre. However, the expectations that we are hoping did not happen, not only that, is like either you are rushing the game or the writer forgot a volume to write.

IMO, you should make this version PART 5, or at the very least continue part 3, extend it to the point so that the contents in this version seemed feasible.

You are the devs, the story writers, the fact that we play your game means that we let you modify our emotion, our heart. Make us go wow, oh, ah, I see, Nice, all those expressions and more.

We, well at least I, want to know what happened after Roger had a heart attack, how Gloria handled the situation and how Joey copes with the sin he took. How Alicia finally decided to give her virginity before the marriage? How they come to an engagement? What happened to Joey's father and Sharon? How Gloria reacted when she knew about Joey and Alicia?

There are so many other questions that you should not breeze it by a couple of words. SHOW us, show us how it happened. It is our right as readers as gamers as it is your joy as devs.

NOW devs, I know might sound negative but believe me my intention is not.

In the end, I want to say THANK YOU and PLEASE don't give up Devs. I know you have it in you to make this game properly and to end it properly. This year may not be the best year, it may not be the best month, people have to deal with the virus and we all got emotionally challenged.

For the supporters, please support if you can financially or support through words at the least. They need it.

For those who are disappointed, feel cheated. Yes, you have the right to be mad but if you can avoid harsh words and just tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it. Some can be fixed, some can't. Fixing bugs cost time, overhauling the engine will cost more time and money. I know you guys understand this already, but we are probably too far away to change the engine. Maybe a fan mod after this game is over will do that.

For those who hate the game. Please, fuck off. Just don't say anything and fuck off, go search for another game that suits you. They already got problems in their hands don't add anything unnecessarily. Don't deter their hearts to continue the game with your vantablack emotion.

Sincerely, a fan.
I agree with you.

There are people who deserve to be hit.

I am respectful with criticism.

Attacking the game constantly, especially after the update was released, this is unacceptable for that person who does not like the game, I tell him, go away from here because you are a disgusting person and do not let us enjoy the game. Also, you plant hatred and it is funny that he plays it for free.

Also, we must know that the developer has feelings and morale that we do not want to destroy.

I repeat and repeat, I am with respectful criticism because criticism always increases the quality of the game.

We must appreciate the efforts of the developer.

SlyScottishGuy

Oct 24, 2019
Crash report, after find the thing in the back of the house and give it to you know dnt go in the bathroom it will crash the game all the way out

Phartem

Feb 15, 2019
dammmmmmm that was the wors't update ever. 2 months... for less than 7 min content. I can accept all but... WHY THE BELLIES! WHY LINDA IS PREGN SO FAST! so sad... i wish i see how i fck that perfect body that she had before.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes