MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
dammmmmmm that was the wors't update ever. 2 months... for less than 7 min content. I can accept all but... WHY THE BELLIES! WHY LINDA IS PREGN SO FAST! so sad... i wish i see how i fck that perfect body that she had before.
Go back and replay old scenes. Repeating the same actions with the same characters would be followed by "milking dev" allegations.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Why is there no link to download Part3 [v0.32] for 32-bit Windows?
I Can't Play Version 64bit. Please Admin, Add link to download Part3 [v0.32] for 32-bit Windows. Please.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I love this update, Alicia Linda scene is quiet short but awesome , content is short but it's ok next time maybe we get more better update :)
And please dev I personally not like Linda and Gloria pregnancy they look hot in non pregnant version

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
- ruined story with a timeskip, so, like 10 updates worth of buildup, trashed
- alicia's buildup thrown out of the window
- ewww, pregnancy ~ i'll never understand the appeal of a person that looks like they are gonna explode any moment
- we are told they will give birth in like, a billion updates so, ruined unless gloria and linda get 0 scenes and all the focus shifts to the new milf for all the following updates
- short scenes, short ammount of scenes, and 1 is based on choice (missing content cuz choices is the worst thing on these kind of games)
- been following Inusen's art for ages and the quality on this update was reduced

oh boy, this is: How to ruin your game 101, followed to the letter

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
I have disliked the engine ever since the first time I played. It bugs out a lot. Textures go missing, text shows up where it shouldnt be, or just the delay/lag in the menu while saving. This game should have been on renpy.

I agree with most of the people in saying the best part of the game was skipped over.

I don't think you can salvage the story (or game) by continuing it as-is.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Poeple. Thank you for your "constructive " words. And for the shitting about quality change and so on.
As i told you: we search a way to get better and we need to make some changes and some tries. The way we started to go seemed not to be so cool I will agree, we noticed it and made the november and december update allready in a different way. You will see the result i hope.
The story progress: this can be fixed and we started to work on some ideas asap.
So please be a bit more patient, our new developer made a super job with the september update, you need to admit this!
I read only good comments of that.
I hope you will continue to support or come back to us after a time to see the progress in the MTD game!

yeyah

Mar 19, 2020
The story progress: this can be fixed and we started to work on some ideas asap.
Thank you. I was angry about the way the story was being handled (and how that translates to sex scenes), but if you're willing to address the criticism (not just mine obviously, many other people seem to feel the same way), then that's great news. In that case, respect.

Galwise

Mar 2, 2018
Well yeah the direction kind of sucks, but without the timeskip it wouldn't have much sense all the build up from part 3, i mean all the point of part 3 was pregnancy, besides it already happen on part 2 i believe with the teacher so... meh doesn't affect my much and while i really don't like pregnancy sex isn't a deal breaker with all being said i do have a huge problem. HOW THE FUCK are we supposed to know how to get the perfume, i mean it doesn't make any sense, pick a magazine from a bookcase that never was used on previous versions, and go all the way to Jason and trade it for a key, which is weird because Jason always asks the things that he want before hand, but oh well besides that i don't mind the update. And i don't pay patreon so i don't have the right to be bitching about something free :V

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Inusen
Hello friend Inusen and Milftoon drama I really liked the short but hot update more with those scenes with a pregnant mother they remind me of my ex-girlfriend when she was pregnant, very delicious with her belly:p :sneaky: :love:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes