Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama There's a big bug, if you're in game, if you press the tablet for the gallery while in games and click back, it brings you back to the main menu (losing any progress without saving). If you open the load screen and then press back, it brings you back in game but the top UI is unloaded so you can't do shit, you cannot save, etc...
Thank you for this. I will get it fixed.

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020
1,5 month of waiting 10 minutes of gameplay where 1/4 was info enter dialog. The game is no prospering at all. For fuck sake how many times you can fuck linda? The game should thriving with new locations, characters and side quests. Now we got Joey getting married and having 2 children (one with his own mother <facepalm>). The Art made by Inusen is masterpiece, but the story is disaster. And forewarning some words im not pirate, Im half year patreon and i see wasted potential of the game.

Macal

Jun 29, 2018
what the fuck i waited three years to get babymaking sex between mc and mom and they just skip over it

i cant overstate how absurdly disappointing this is holy shit
actually in the last update Joey had sex with Linda and he broke the condom

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I was expecting this update to include raw, impregnation sex scene between Joey and Linda on the bed for the first time, yet here we are... with this whole time skip nonsense. I'm not even sure what happened. I thought I missed a version and had to double check. Time fastwarding is fine, but not when crucial scenes like Alicia's first time and 1st time raw sex with Linda is completely skipped. I also agree with others that the artwork of Linda's erotic scenes in this update isn't up to scratch, especially when we compare it to the time when Joey had condom sex for the first time with Linda. Personally, I think the scenes were done by a different artist and not Inusen.

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Man, I can only imagine that these patreons are children and teenagers who have never seen a pussy in their lives, to accept and continue supporting it,
there's no logic, now all that is left is for another man to fuck Linda and the other girls to bury it for good.
This game does not have NTR and never will.

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
I like how the developer is selectively filtering all the SAME criticisms everyone had about the new update LMAO. Thank god we have INUSEN developing his own game if not what a waste of talent for MTD developers.
This game does not have NTR and never will.
I dont think thats what he meant but you do you Ma'am

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Milftoon-Drama i strongly recommend you go on youtube and watch this 3 part video.

it's from a QA worker that used to work for game companies. He shares a lot of insight into what makes a game successful and why a lot of early-access and beta games fail.
Seems to me a lot of people in this forum and others are angry or disappointed right now.
The consensus is you need a better engine and their expectations haven't been met with each update.
You've taken the initiative to create this game which started great and everyone had high hopes, but decisions along the way culminated to certain fans being disappointed.
It's explained in more detail in those videos.
one sentence i would highlight from those videos which is a very strong point would be
"you can Never have a second chance at a first impression. Your first release IS your game"

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
When there will be Android version 1 and 2 part or can somebody actually convert one and two part into a Android version please

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Wish I knew how to quote someone who isn't in this thread per say, but a reviewer. He said that he's giving leeway to the game since it's the developer's first game.

I find this hilarious, since I've been playing milftoon games for ... idk, a decade?

They are all, mechanically speaking, just as shit as the other. I have never, in my life, someone so incapable of improvements. Giving them the benefit of the doubt is a waste, to say the least.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes