Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
LOL this is a nail in the coffin for me. No longer gonna come back every month for this game. Maybe 6 months or so if i remember this game exists i will try it again.

See yall, was fun interacting w yall. Can always hit me up with a dm if yall want any aforementioned recommendations of Japanese Visual novels with mom-son incest or any other non fked up genres.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i just started the newest update and i saw the Alicia and MC sex scene. i see her going cowgirl on MC and i think "no way, is she doing it in the pussy? can't be, she's a virgin and is waiting until marriage. it has to be in her ass, it's just the angle that's off". Then after MC goes to Linda and tells her, "after we starting using her pussy".

like WHAT!? you're telling me that the 1 virgin character in the game lost her virginity OFF SCREEN in a time skip? i can't explain how disappointed i am. we dont get to see the innocent girl's first time and now she seems kinda "easy". she cums way to fast and sounds like she fucks a lot by the conversation you have with your mom.

i saw so many people complain about the quality going to shit this update, but i imagined it was just art. seems like story was also hit.

i also want to add that the text speed has been increased. i can't watch the sex scene and view the conversation at the same time. wasn't it click at your own pace / slower before?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Honestly, I don't see this game lasting too long in the future. Is there path forward? Yes... maybe, but it will be fraught. The elephant in the room is the game engine and how the way MD is being designed around it: it's a sandbox with point and click events but it's still lying to itself about it. I look the game in it's multi-partitioned state with it's multitude of save incompatibilities and go "Why? Why should I subject myself to this pain?".

Whenever I see this thing pops up on the latest update feed I go "meh", because there's just so many other games trying to do the same thing, but not in a cartoony Disney form. I understand this game is still in the development stages but it's absolutely bloated in its current state. If you're really serious about maintaining commitment to MD then I only offer a single advice: start chopping the fat; The game has become a million dollar debt whale and the first thing I'd do is pause development and start trimming away until I have positive net flow equity, and if I were an investor looking at this entire thing from the outside I'd either: a) short the shit out of MD or b) push forward an SEC investigation. But I digress, this is F95 not the stock market.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
So lets do a short conclusion:

- unnecessary and also frustrating timeskip
- gallery is not updated
- still the same crappy engine
- 3 sex scenes in total, 2 based on item-choice, and one only consisting of a single animated image
- very short update

So while I suspected to be disappointed by this update due to the delay and the developer making some strange reasons that lead to it, this is even worse than I thought.

I love the art style, I really do, but I just can't wrap my head around the thought that this would be way better in renpy.

steel79

Nov 19, 2017
Walkthrough

4 - 0.33

-Click on Phone to get the whole information
-Go inside and talk with Linda
-Go upstairs to bedroom and talk to Alicia.
-Go to Milftoon Shop and talk with Jason. You will get weed and Lighter
-Go back to Joey's house and give weed to Nick the Dick. You will get Metal Detector
-Go at the back of Joey's house at the garden and use Metal Detector on the hole. You will get grandmothers

ring
-Go to Joeys bedroom and drag/drop the wedding ring on Alicia
[SCENE]
-Go downstairs into the kitchen. Talk to Linda
-Go back upstairs and repeat scene with Alicia. This time Linda will appear
[SCENE]
-Drop Wallet on PC to order Linda's dress
-Go outside to get Package

-SAVE HERE to do both paths

-Go to parents room and scene Linda masturbating

[Path 1] - Angry

-Give her the dress

[Path 2] - Happy

-Leave and go to your room
-Click on Boobcase and get Magazine
-Go to Milftoon Shop and give Magazine to Jason. He will give you Key
-Go to Jason's House and Upstairs in Gloria's room
-Use Key on Dresser. You will get letter and Perfume
-Go Downstairs and Gloria will talk to you
-Go back to Joey's House and to Parents Room
-Drag/Drop Perfume on Linda

-SAVE HERE

-Version Ends when Joey leaves House and Janet appears.

End of Version 0.33

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is gloria pregnant with joey's spawn yet? I could care less about linda.
she is or at least, she's suppose to be. the Dev muddying the water even more by making Linda say the baby between you and her is not yours and it's your fathers. so it's your full brother, not son/brother. i mean, it doesn't make sense that it isn't yours, but at this point, i'm worried the direction the game is going.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, done with the update, gonna share my thoughts.

1-Gallery not updated. A complete overhaul is already wayyyy overdue, but I expected at least some new scenes. Specially when the game says if you want to start from part 4, you can just go to the gallery for the previous scenes, which just isn't the case.

2-The timeskip was a mistake. Alicia losing her virginity off screen, and the dad scheme solved just like that? All that buildup deserved a better conclusion. And what's with Linda saying the baby isn't Joey's? That doesn't make much sense.

3-I get that some people have a pregnant kink. And it was pretty much unavoidable. But for me it was too soon. We didn't even have proper unprotected sex with Linda. I think most people, like me, are turned off by the bellies, rather than turned on. So as much as I like Linda, it's just not the same for me. However if she's going to be pregnant, might as well be lactating, but that was missing. I'm hoping the patreons share my opinion and we can be done with the pregnancy in a couple of updates.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Milftoon-Drama There's a big bug, if you're in game, if you press the tablet for the gallery while in games and click back, it brings you back to the main menu (losing any progress without saving). If you open the load screen and then press back, it brings you back in game but the top UI is unloaded so you can't do shit, you cannot save, etc...

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes