Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Wow so i just read the intro and MAAAAAAANNNNNN they really bulldozed through so much story content in the prologue than the whole of part 3 combined LMAO

At this point idk if im playing a story based game or just fan fiction with scenes.

I am simply amazed i have no other words to describe it

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can you please give me the link of the website?
Milftoon.com you mean?

I mentioned in the game, which closes alone, not when it ends
I already had a few decent scenes with her, and now pregnant,
really, he killed the best girl in the game.
what's your Operating ?and where close and how plz
Linda pregnant has been told many times many months ago. if you do not like then wait until she give baby and go back to normal in a few update.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Wow so i just read the intro and MAAAAAAANNNNNN they really bulldozed through so much story content in the prologue than the whole of part 3 combined LMAO

At this point idk if im playing a story based game or just fan fiction with scenes.

I am simply amazed i have no other words to describe it
i read this in positive note. thank you. many ideas added from developing team , artist and poll on patreon and email. we try keep thing interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Inkarnate

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Linda's scenes are great, but I notice that the quality is lower in the scenes. If we compare the quality in update 24 and 33, the winner would have been quality 24.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
when i try to use the dress on linda nothing happens , am i doing something wrong?

it just says she is acting busy again , when i drag the dress on her
You are using the dress on her in the kitchen or in bedroom?

how to get perfume?
Boobcase to get magazine (Bookcase in his room) , give magazine to Jason , use key jason give in dresser in gloria room

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Linda's scenes are great, but I notice that the quality is lower in the scenes. If we compare the quality in update 24 and 33, the winner would have been quality 24.
24 took 2-3 months to do and was pre-planned for months in advance from what I was told by previous dev.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
At the good developer, the only woman that interests me in this game is Linda,
It’s been almost a year since she’s had a decent scene with her,
and if it is to wait another year, better leave it for good,
no offense, but you can ask an administrator to block my access to that page, why maybe I’ll come back to complain about how
this game is becoming boring and totally meaningless.
You can show this message to the administrator, saying that I asked for the block.
Good luck with your game.
hope to see you back and change your mind.
we won't ask for anyone to block. feel free to express opinion

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Linda is considered the heroine of the story and when there is a decrease in the quality of the sexual scenes it will be very sad. :cry:

Reactions: Ale69

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Jason doesn't accept the magazine. The game keeps crashing. God, this is the worst release. Has the game changed its developers? it is felt. The game is dead. Disperse

Reactions: Ale69

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Linda is the heroine of the story and when there is a drop in quality it is very sad. :cry:
There is no drop in quality. Quality is the same as before. This is important to understand.

If you want amount of material as v24 then you will need to wait 3-4 months before each update and many here will disagree with that.

Reactions: jackkane

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Jason doesn't accept the magazine. The game keeps crashing. God, this is the worst release. Has the game changed its developers? it is felt. The game is dead. Disperse
For Jason to accept magazine , Linda must ask perfume. You need to view Linda in her room and leave. Otherwise Jason will not accept magazine.
For game crash - You need to run as Administrator at least once.
Same developer as previous version.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
There is no drop in quality. Quality is the same as before. This is important to understand.

If you want amount of material as v24 then you will need to wait 3-4 months before each update and many here will disagree with that.
So be it, and I do not think that the supporters will refuse, but will agree to that, and I am sure.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So last update it really seemed like even tho there was problems, they had a huge update with lots of high quality scenes. This update however completely ruined it. Really a shame to see how amazing the art and animation was at right when the game came out. If you look at like the night blow job, or the first sun tan lotion scene, those animations are so smooth, they have good angles and they have multiple parts. IDK if it was just me but I did not even have the corny music on the scenes this time. Really a shame to see my all time favorite game do this. I guess its for the best considering the second I saw linda with a pregnancy belly I got turned off. this update for me was a 3/10 only because the hj linda scene seemed pretty fluidly animated, but otherwise poor poor job.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Guys, I know not everyone is happy with the update, but can you at the very least be civil about it? Not liking something is no excuse to be rude about someone's work. If you want your feedback to be taken seriously, try articulating in a polite manner.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes