sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
All figures are made by me. Developer asked me to do a rich character, housewife, hero, black milf..etch. I planned all the characters, i made the design total.
Also I make my own games right now:

Thats great I am going to look into that! Since the dev isnt talking to us, can you contact them and figure out what is going on with the update? We know you are the only one who can. The update should be out right now but it is not and I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time that really care about the game.

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
I only hope for a decent update with Linda, thats all i want

Awaiting link and walkthrough

Do yall think the deadlines they set for the next few months will still continue to hold through despite this delay?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Someone out there must be the champion of the people. I figured milftoon would upload it themselves considering the circumstance

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
The developer must be respected.

The developer will send you a link to the game.

Also, it is not appropriate to ask for a link to the game and before that we used to attack the developer.

Reactions: AHD and Inkarnate

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Someone out there must be the champion of the people. I figured milftoon would upload it themselves considering the circumstance
The circumstances don't really change the fact that the Patreons deserve special treatment. Let's be patient, at least we know it's out. At the very least, I hope this was a learning experience for the devs, and stuff like this no longer happens in the future

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The developer must be respected.

The developer will send you a link to the game.

Also, it is not appropriate to ask for a link to the game and before that we used to attack the developer.
as a matter of fact, i didn't attack, so slide the link in my DMs dude hehehe

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The circumstances don't really change the fact that the Patreons deserve special treatment. Let's be patient, at least we know it's out. At the very least, I hope this was a learning experience for the devs, and stuff like this no longer happens in the future
we only complain because we care. All this activity brings people to the game if you think about it. A disappointed supporter is still a supporter haha

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I admit that I attacked the developer and accused him of lying, but not because of my anger at the developer, but because canceled support the game From some supporters , and this is unfortunate and upset, and I want not to lose those who support this game, so I attacked the developer because I want the game to continue forever.

He must know that repeating this is not a good thing.

Therefore, I know that you are reading my comment. I apologize from you and hope you do not misunderstand.

Last edited:

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
All figures are made by me. Developer asked me to do a rich character, housewife, hero, black milf..etch. I planned all the characters, i made the design total.
Also I make my own games right now:

Did you illustrate in milftoon comic arranged marriage? If you did that then when will the part 6 release?I am eagerly Waiting for part 6.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Did you illustrate in milftoon comic arranged marriage? If you did that then when will the part 6 release?I am eagerly Waiting for part 6.
Yes. Inusen drew that perfection. if you want an update on that you might be best asking the website though.

aspera

Jan 9, 2018
Alicia got fucked and we didn't see her first time. Kinda bummed about that, but at least she got the dick. Next stop: Finishing inside her and impregnating her as well. Adding another "MILF" to the cast.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes