May 30, 2017
Already Sunday where I am , yknow what I'm not even expecting anything alr I'll just be here watching the drama unfold. I honestly doubt the update is gonna be mind blowingly good anyway like the extended scenes with linda in part 2. Shame for a game with promise, can only say Inusens art deserved better treatment.

Was advocating people to donate to their patreon to support them to have a voice but nah I take back what I said. I doubt this is worth your $2 - $20 pledge. Sure if every update is clear and good with great scenes but nah, just not worth it now. Have a great time fappers, I can always introduce great mom-son incest Japanese visual novels (with great scenes) if anyone is interested.

Stay fapping fappers
mind giving me some dilf, blackmail and ntr game

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Before I get ripped from head to toe from requests, just know most are in the Japanese language. I can understand the language but im not big on reading Japanese compared to English so i have chosen to skip to scenes straight so, recommendations aren't going to be story based but on how good the scenes are and the quality of the art. I have spent the last few years curating a whole lot of these genres sooo yea.

So if there's a number of you guys interested i can always put up a list for you guys.
I would be interested. I’m someone who believes story is important for the game to be really good, but the scenes also need to be animated fairly well. So anything that has good English translation would be great with thicc milfs and teenage male mcs without massively fake shlongs. The only one i played was that summer with the aunt and two cousins. really good, anything like that would be great.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I had actually forgotten about Milftoon Drama until a day or so ago and then I checked this thread yesterday. Was pretty surprised to see y'all going nuts, but I didn't realize the wait between updates. From what I can gather, the lead dev lady (news to me that they're a woman but props regardless) claims to be flooded out, yeah? Had power issues, etc? And the team is scattered over Europe? Please, let me know if I'm wrong here. The MD account on F95 is private, so I can't see their last post here.

My take:
If like a lot of people have said they've been solid and consistent up to now, for years at that, I say give them a pass, wait for them to provide a legitimate explanation. However, I do understand that they shouldn't've given a date unless they're 90% sure they can stick to it. Since it was just posted that they had to fly in, ok fair, I have flown enough to know that planes and shit get delayed a lot.

If however, this becomes endemic (let's hope not) then take this as the first warning sign. If I was a patreon, I would wait until the endemic stage before pulling my pledges.

Have a little empathy y'all, shit happens, especially in this year. You'll get your (admittedly high-quality) fap material soon.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Those excuses are worst and worst .... so now just wait for a random guy to arrive (when ? where?)
So maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, who knows ?

But they need to verify it before hand ... because you know, it's better to do it in the last second, not like they have a lot of trime to do it before.
... yeah i'm angry lol

Reactions: Citlaly

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
I would be interested. I’m someone who believes story is important for the game to be really good, but the scenes also need to be animated fairly well. So anything that has good English translation would be great with thicc milfs and teenage male mcs without massively fake shlongs. The only one i played was that summer with the aunt and two cousins. really good, anything like that would be great.
I have also finished that, pretty decent sprite animation and scene art. Though to disappoint, not many japanese visual novels get animated scenes so you might have to stick to fapping to still images. Though i do have my fair share of animated selections too :D

mind giving me some dilf, blackmail and ntr game
Right off the bat, check out Atelier Sakura works for NTR, can check out Oyako Ai and sweet honey family for DILF. Cant help you with blackmail, but you can try some bishop works. Links as attached below.

Sweet Honey Family - Musume to Tsuma ni Amai wa Chichi no Narahi (Milf + D choice)
Oyako Ai ~Ikenai Kozukuri 2~ (F & D incest, old but gold)
Kazoku ~Haha to Shimai no Kyousei~ (Incest, large number of scenes.)
Tomodachi Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! (English , kirikiri engine, meaning playable on android w almost 0 lag.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I didn't want to talk but Jesus do they even know what a cloud even means, when I used to dev my game (RIP) we had dropbox just incase the guy that was making the builds had issues to upload it, so even if he had internet issues anyone could go to the links and just upload it.

Anyway those are my two cents.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Also, you know some this is up when they say to “check back tomorrow morning”, that alone says it is not coming out tonight. It shouldn’t take tens of hours to get from a airport that they apparently already left from to somewhere with internet to post it. Like these excuses are so bizarre. I think people who aren’t English speakers aren’t fully understanding what’s going on by just putting all of this into a translator app, because this is very clearly a scheme of some sort. Am I being crazy?

Reactions: V&M

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
This is heartbreaking... a fuckin good game, but developped by an unprofessional team, who doesn't give a damn thing about their supporters.

EDIT:
BTW, when you took a plane, you kinda know when you are coming back home, you need to book your flight.
So they knew that the release would not be done on Friday or Saturday morning...

Last edited:
Reactions: Citlaly

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I have also finished that, pretty decent sprite animation and scene art. Though to disappoint, not many japanese visual novels get animated scenes so you might have to stick to fapping to still images. Though i do have my fair share of animated selections too :D
You mean Summer Memories? Excellent game that, and I can't believe I didn't find out about it sooner! Anything else on that level?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
This is nonsense. What is this city that does not have internet for a week? Where does this developer live on Mars ? if he lives in a village, I believe that. As for a city, this is a lie.

The baffling issue is traveling for a game.

They could have told us that it would be delayed until the end of the month or the end of the year or whatever it was, and the fans and beneficiaries would agree instead of this lie.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
This is nonsense. What is this city that does not have internet for a week? Where does this developer live on Mars ? if he lives in a village, I believe that. As for a city, this is a lie.

The baffling issue is traveling for a game.

They could have told us that it would be delayed until the end of the month or the end of the year or whatever it was, and the fans and beneficiaries would agree instead of this lie.
Unless He's Irish, trust me even on some places the connection to anything is bad.

bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
I'm assuming that the spiel is going to be about they never promised monthly updates but 4-7 week updates. So technically they aren't late to the update. If only there was a way to make the subscriptions every 7 weeks instead of monthly.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes