guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Lol its funny how people still blv their excuses every month, remember last time? they gave a date to update but then it took 1 month to have an update? every update they have excuses as pets, electricity,internet, jobs, flu, and most yall are really gullible and I was a patreon of 2 years!

Reactions: Ale69

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Lol its funny how people still blv their excuses every month, remember last time? they gave a date to update but then it took 1 month to have an update? every update they have excuses as pets, electricity,internet, jobs, flu, and most yall are really gullible and I was a patreon of 2 years!
Jokes aside let's talk about this on a serious note.

I wouldn't say everyone believe since I choose not to believe most are this dumb but I think most chose to give them the benefit of the doubt since THEY are the developers and people genuinely hope the game progresses and without them the game cannot progress.

Notice how everything is all good at the start, good updates, good flow and intake of patrons, good everything. Until idk the string of natural disasters, out breaks, dog ate the hard disk etc, and thats where people start to unsubscribe. See this vicious flow where people starts unsubscribing due to lack of updates, game can't progress financially adding on to the aforementioned "reasons"? At this rate the game is gonna be abandoned if there is no future funding coming from patrons. And I guess all these stems from the developer's attitude ?

Fundamentally if these problems aren't solved or attitudes towards patrons and game developing fixed , I spell impending doom for this game and the community.

No offense meant anywhere, just stating my 2 cents.

D

Deleted member 386829

this is officially the longest delay theyve ever done. lack of communication is mostly what's upsetting, usually they were very open with us

starting to think i shoud just unsub. which is sad, because this is one of the best game on here

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Jokes aside let's talk about this on a serious note.

I wouldn't say everyone believe since I choose not to believe most are this dumb but I think most chose to give them the benefit of the doubt since THEY are the developers and people genuinely hope the game progresses and without them the game cannot progress.

Notice how everything is all good at the start, good updates, good flow and intake of patrons, good everything. Until idk the string of natural disasters, out breaks, dog ate the hard disk etc, and thats where people start to unsubscribe. See this vicious flow where people starts unsubscribing due to lack of updates, game can't progress financially adding on to the aforementioned "reasons"? At this rate the game is gonna be abandoned if there is no future funding coming from patrons. And I guess all these stems from the developer's attitude ?

Fundamentally if these problems aren't solved or attitudes towards patrons and game developing fixed , I spell impending doom for this game and the community.

No offense meant anywhere, just stating my 2 cents.
I'd argue the unsubscriptions are more from the lack of communication than the lack of updates. People are more understanding about missed deadlines than they are about being lied to. Not saying the devs are 100% lying, we can't know that, but a series of unlikely circunstances, coupled with bare minimum communication is bound to raise suspicions.
The dev was fairly active on this site, and through all this, he's been dead silent. From what we've seen, the Patreon side isn't much better.
The damage is already done in this update, but if they want to keep their support, on the next update, they should just extend the deadline, and keep their supporters crystal clear on what's missing, and how far along the development is.

Reactions: Ale69 and Inkarnate

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, I do not know what to say, but is the developer crazy? Does he really want to lose the beneficiaries if he said that the update is coming at the end of the month, it would have been better than lying and people’s comment. Well, it remains an hour and a half and ends on Saturday morning for his words and I look forward to the new excuse. :confused:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
What are the comments on the patreon posts like? I know many people who are subs share their opinions directly here since ths is a forum and patreon isnt really a place people have open discussion, but are the comments there critical of all these lies and excuses or are those the people who are blindly supporting the game regardless of what happens? Anyone a sub care to share what the comments on the last post about the flood say? There are 12 of them.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
What are the comments on the patreon posts like? I know many people who are subs share their opinions directly here since ths is a forum and patreon isnt really a place people have open discussion, but are the comments there critical of all these lies and excuses or are those the people who are blindly supporting the game regardless of what happens? Anyone a sub care to share what the comments on the last post about the flood say? There are 12 of them.
Well, not so much, because we know that we won't get an answer.
But a guy asked if this is the christmas update, I laughed so hard :D

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
They could have meant morning in America, which could possibly be at the latest PST which is still 3am. So could be many more hours. Maybe 11am PST it stops being morning but that’s pretty generous. So 8 more hours?

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
They could have meant morning in America, which could possibly be at the latest PST which is still 3am. So could be many more hours. Maybe 11am PST it stops being morning but that’s pretty generous. So 8 more hours?
No, I think they are based in Europe, so it must be CET timezone.
... so yeah, deadline missed again ...

Reactions: ShadowKing87

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
And it's noon here, 12:33 (GMT)...It's no longer "morning". In the end, if they really live in Europe, then, they didn't keep their word and played the silent card again.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I chose to believe them and they disappointed me. Even Inusen disappeared. Got nothing more to say, other than this doesn't smell good for the future of the game. I'm out. Now, this is a real drama.

It's time for me to stop defending them now, grab some pop-corns and watch this thread go wild.

Last edited:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
They must know that lying is never beneficial and will lead to destruction, and this should not be repeated. I know that they have repeated it more than once, and I do not know when they will repent.

That is why the developer must tell us where he lives. There are 2 continents that have not ended the morning, which is the Americas.

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Yknow what's worst? When 1month plus of delays excuses nets you 10-15mins of new gameplay, sub par scenes, ridiculous storyline flow and weird angles. I know game development ain't easy but imagine being doubly disappointed when Linda isn't included in the update coupled with the long wait. Rip HAHA

Reactions: Ale69 and V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes